Reviews for Compensation
Its so gooodd. even 4 yrs later, id if you . its awesome.
lunastonem chapter 11 . 11/25/2013
This is so twisted! I can barely wait to see how things are going to developp. You made quite a mess, you're evil :)
Guest chapter 15 . 10/26/2013
This story is super good. I would love an update:)
Alice chapter 15 . 10/25/2013
Another story I sincerely hope will be continued :) I look forward to reading more chapters
Tao Ayame chapter 15 . 8/14/2013
Thanks for the chapters!
mari chapter 15 . 7/11/2013
Please continue the story, it's amazing 3
Guest chapter 15 . 3/10/2013
I'm very sad that this isn't updated.
BeautifulCherryBlossom chapter 15 . 1/20/2013
Bad writer! Ending with a two/three year break when Aizen comes forward, and Ichigo have met him before. Such a cliffhanger, my rope broke from the excitement and the fact that there is no more chapters. just be lucky the fall wasn't long!
MysteriousEyez chapter 15 . 10/29/2012
O.o I don't know why I thought this was complete before I started I reading it. If I had known it wasn't I don't think...no I KNOW I wouldn't have bothered reading a story that hasn't been updated in over 2 years but damn what a story! It's good and I enjoyed every chapter pity it's been left like this for over 2 years...
madelyn.leonard.5 chapter 15 . 10/27/2012
I can't wait to read the rest,
I have been on the edge of my seat waiting to see what happens next...
RheizeL chapter 15 . 9/25/2012
Nice.. The story is good.. My imagination running wild.. _ Hope to read more! hehe
amethyst chapter 15 . 7/9/2012
please update i love this story ive read it 6 times and think that you should update i love it
ReindeerGamesofMischief chapter 15 . 6/28/2012
Love this! Haha. There were a few words missing here or there, if any, but it was still easy to understand! I really hope there will be another update to this story. (I see that it's been about two-ish or so years since you updated)
Dakota chapter 11 . 6/10/2012
I started reading this story a couple of hours ago and I almost reach the last chapter! You updated the story 2 years ago, so you're not going to complete it? Btw... I like it. It's not the only one story of yours I'm reading,and you write very well ;)
Love Psycho chapter 15 . 1/7/2012
I like this fic - good plot and OMG on the smut!

And Ichigo knows Aizen? How? When? Update so I can find out!

-hands over platter- Magic cookies for you!