Reviews for The Rewards of Guilt
teamgibbs5 chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
this is my favorite story so far. it is totally in character and it is so something that would happen. i wish the writers woulld see this and make into an episode...i was laughing the whole time. it was so cute. Great job
chelsea1234 chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
That was fun! Thankyou :)
kalicious chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Shweet.
Life is Like a Novel chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Oh that's cruel. Very funny, but very cruel.
Indecisively Yours chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
HAHAHA.

Oh, didn't see that coming! What a shocker!

Made me laugh, though.

Very cute!

XD
NCISaddict77 chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
that was a funny story
Wolfcoto chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
:) good job
katydidit chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
Gah! This was fantastic! I was so confused during McGee's nightmare, but that's good! Agh so cute. :)
ladybrin chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
i'm glad they are together- but why you mamke our girl so hard on my boy- he loves her so much- sigh- good story- funny
C chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Haha I loved it!

It was halarious!

It makes me want to write! LOL!
alix33 chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
"The only thing lighting up the sky now was the flashes of lightening that often accompanied the whips of thunder. The heavy raindrops pounded furiously on anything that dare stand in its path to the ground. Playing its part in the in the gloomy symphony, the wind would occasionally cut the air, whistling a violent tune." - Nothing gloomy about thunderstorms at all, IMO. I always think it is a manifestation of nature's passion (plus Johannesburg, South Africa, my hometown, does THE most amazing summer thunderstorms!).

"was still troubling his consciences," - Tim McGee has more thna one conscience? Or does he have one and Thom E. Gemcity has a separate one?

"good verses evil," - 'good versus evil,'; 'verses' are things songs and poems have: it is their component parts.

"But I know you’re heart is in the right place now," - 'your heart is in the right place now'.

LOL at that ending, though Abby is IMO a bit mean.
DairamK chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Haha

"Abby don't do that!" - funny

Poor Timmy... Feeling bad about it..

Very good story :D
peppe1951 chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
This was cute...you really had me going...after Tim had eaten the cupcake Abby brought and she didn't I thought she had spiked it with something like an laxative to punish him but when the janitor picked him up and put him of the table I thought that Abby was going to tattoo him with a picture of the cupcake on his body as a reminder of the incident...I was so glad when he woke up...
NCISforeva chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
It was cute! I loved the drill part. “HELP! SHE’S INSANE! HELP!" Hehe!