Reviews for Merciless Magic, Magical Mercy
pewterlocket chapter 20 . 9/27/2013
Delightful!
Guest chapter 20 . 7/29/2013
Lovely story albeit a bit sad
kaijusaurusrex chapter 20 . 6/11/2011
That made me cry so many times! It was well-written and painful to read, due to being able to tell exactly what they were feeling because of your awesome writing. The plot made a lot of sense, and it was worth the time and effort to read.
anne-writes chapter 20 . 4/24/2011
ohhh this was beautiful. very very well done, and very intelligent too (unexpectedly so, on here).

good job :)
etherian chapter 20 . 8/25/2010
Beautiful and very poetic. Thank you for sharing.
Allie Martha chapter 20 . 6/7/2010
it was strange, it was painful, but brilliant.

it hurt and had something of a car crash, you knew what was coming but could'nt look away, kind of thing. All in all I must say I liked it.
Amee Lynn chapter 20 . 11/9/2009
i must admit, i THOUGHT i was going to be crying during the last chapter, especially after chapter 19...but this ending just made me smile! )
Liddl15 chapter 20 . 9/1/2009
Ha! When I saw who'd written it I clicked right away and I wasn't disappointed! :D

It's shorter, not as detailed as the other ones I know from you, but it's great nevertheless!

Lydia
angel2goddess chapter 20 . 6/15/2009
Wow... that's all that I can really say, wow... Once again, you have proven that your mastery of stories is impeccable, and amazing. This story is truly amazing, told in a different perspective, and yet still so captivating. Thank you once again for your amazing work, and for sharing it with us.
excessivelyperky chapter 20 . 5/20/2009
Yes. And their example should be a warning for anyone who dares to be different from what the Ministry wants. Do what you're told, be what you're supposed to be, never be an unwanted loner or consort with same-or this can be your fate, too.
excessivelyperky chapter 19 . 5/20/2009
Oh, yes. Hermione is full of mercy. It's the Wizarding World their children love who is not. After all, people have been exiled enough before for the results to be known.
excessivelyperky chapter 18 . 5/20/2009
Ah. So exile turned out to be a death sentence anyway, and would have been even if they'd gone back as soon as they could. I'm sure Snape blames himself, and wishes Hermione did not have to share his punishment for daring to save the Wizarding World.
excessivelyperky chapter 17 . 5/20/2009
Yes, they _are_ freer and happier the way they are. The Wizarding World is a small community, where one mistake brands you for life, as Severus well knows. I'm just glad that Hermione knows it too.

I hope their children aren't penalized while at Hogwarts for it, though. McGonagall can hold a grudge till it squeaks.
excessivelyperky chapter 16 . 5/20/2009
Ha! Well, they had better christen the shop the right way-and if they use up a little champagne in the process, so much the better.
excessivelyperky chapter 15 . 5/17/2009
Now that was a helpful and fun little dream! And if Snape did so much for someone who didn't really love him, what will he do for someone who does?

A perfume shop would be grand. And if some of that perfume was a little more _effective_ than others, then hey, good for the profit margin!