Reviews for A Protector's Pride
ForgottenPrince chapter 84 . 7/12
Absolutley awesome story. Loved it all.

Best regards, Prince.
DevilKingCrimson chapter 1 . 7/7
Despite a mistake, which was "Menos" instead of "Menos Grande", the story seems alright.
Redery chapter 37 . 6/26
Thats actually a brilliant idea on their part.
Redery chapter 35 . 6/26
Kinda feel like the hinamori drama feels manufactured. Like just sit her down and smack some sense into her. Theres no way she should be stupid ebough to keep believing that nonsense.
Awesome that Ichigo is kinf of hueco mundo now though soul society isnt gonna be happy once they find that out lol
Redery chapter 32 . 6/24
Hate the ides of aizen just being inside his head. Either hes dead or hes not cant have it both ways.
Redery chapter 29 . 6/22
Yup soifon gone if the deep end. At least Aizen is dead. Never sat right with me that they imprisoned him for a couole millennia when hes immortal. Like what are you gonna do when its time for him to be let out?
Redery chapter 28 . 6/22
Cant help but think soifon is gonna pull some stupid crap and make that a self fullfilling prophecy.
Redery chapter 27 . 6/22
Knew it was gonna be his mom lol.
Redery chapter 24 . 6/21
Man he talked for so long instead of just instantly using that power and giving aizen no chance to escape, just vaporize everything. Now its probably too late
Redery chapter 23 . 6/21
About time for the old man to step in he hasn't done anything yet despite being at full power this time without Wonderwiess stopping his flames

Btw know from the author comments this was written before he used his bankai, but damn if that isn't the most OP bankai out there.
Redery chapter 22 . 6/21
I feel like you underestimate Aizen. First letting Renji land a blow on him then letting him be surprised by a bunch of stuff. I feel like He'd be able to fight back anything below Ichigo's final zangetsu form
Redery chapter 17 . 6/20
As much as i like him and dont think hes actually evil I can't really see Ulqiorra defecting in the middle of a fight. Grimmjow barely and thats only because how hard Ichigo curbstomped him where as in the manga it was a tie pretty much. He clearly values life over liberty with how he obeys Aizen so that makes sense. Just dont see Ulquiorra doing the same he seemed pretty damn loyal to Aizen and its not like he lost to ichigo the same way.
Redery chapter 16 . 6/19
Chad's always been one of my favorite characters good to see him taking holding of a top Espada and not random mooks.
One thing I never got in Bleach is how EVERYONE explains their powers before or as they use them (I mean it makes sense from a story telling perspective so the reader knows but not from theirs). Soi Fon is the perfect example. If you have a two hit kill guarantee, you don't tell your opponent that after hitting them once or even at all. You can gloat about it AFTER you land the two hits and they're already dead.
Redery chapter 14 . 6/19
I don't think it's possible for Renji to beat his captain.
Redery chapter 12 . 6/19
Ahh was really hoping Cazador could convinve ichigo to play dumb like just go there and be like idk who this is. And join Aizen before taking down one of the espada internally and fleeing.
5,972 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »