Reviews for A Protector's Pride
Ok this is just retarded, by your logic that means that Rukia could beat kenpachi easily, which obvs she couldn't, I mean canon Ichigo never learns any I don't see why you feel you have to make it seem better because in all honesty it's kinda useless until you get to things like hado 90 and the really OP shit and Ichigo is never going to learn anything like that, if kids were that good then every shinigami would use it and squad 11 would be useless as with your logic a bakudo 1 sai could make them loose the match and die
"i am" a reality marble most likely based on how he is approaching hells level and pondering the connection between spiritual power and his body
Sir Cookie chapter 36 . 7/15
Something i found interesting fron trolling around the bleach wiki is that the shinigami academy is a seperate entity to the gotei 13. After a person graduates if they want to join the gotei 13 they have to, i think, apply and take an exam. If they pass they join. Or out of the acadmey they could choose to join the kido corps or the onmitsukido, or whatever. I had always assumed that the shinigami academy was linked to the gotei 13. Like without doing anything a person would automatically join the gotei 13.

It was interesting.
Sir Cookie chapter 30 . 7/14
In this chapter soifon says that the ideal solution to her problem of ichigo's potential threat os for him to swear loyalty to gotei 13. This doesnt make sense she was their whan he broke his promise and attacked aizen from behind. His word means nothing. Anything he swore would just be empty words. Did you foget about that, or is this soifon disregardig that? Cause soifon trusting his word just after this whole emotional rollercoaster of how he had to make this terrile decision, kinda undermines it, ya know? Also, i'll be honest this is prob my 5th timr rereading this story, last time i read it, it wasn't done. It was at the hell arc where ichigo is fighting hell. And i don't think you have a moment where people doubt ichigo's word. Even though he's a backstabbing asshole. In all seriousness though, love the story. By far my favorite bleach story. I would call it an improvment on the original. If you have an original book, I would love to read it.
Verteller chapter 1 . 7/8
Holy shit these chapters are long. And there's 84 of them... Awesome... You've inspired me to write a lot more chapters for my current story and to give my future stories longer ones as well.
Frostfire613 chapter 34 . 7/7
OMG Mary Kay? My family used to own a restaurant and we've had Mary Kay host their facial events there all the time.
Nozomi Higurashi chapter 81 . 7/5
*teasing* I knew you were evil with the feels you kept provoking! You made a deal with Ayumu for it didn't you? :P
Nozomi Higurashi chapter 70 . 7/5
Called it! Like I said in a previous review, I have a warrior-type personality and am very self-aware. I'm thankful that I have no clue who the guy was that raped my sister because I know, 100%, I wouldn't hesitate to strike him down for it - not because he hurt her physically, but he hurt her soul. That's what rape does. I know my trigger, and am grateful I was able to learn it without losing myself. Not everyone is so lucky to learn their breaking point safely...
Nozomi Higurashi chapter 59 . 7/5
Oh god. You just shot me in the heart with the feels at that ending. I'm crying thanks to you. (Don't worry, they're good tears.)
Nozomi Higurashi chapter 57 . 7/5
I'd like to point out how you're obviously well aware of how the gentlest of souls have the potential to be the most terrifying of all opponents once the Berserk Button is hit in response to your shock at Unohana being the First Kenpachi - see your own version of Orihime for that. :P

People like Unohana are called Gentle Warriors - kind at heart, but if you piss them off, you'd better run for mountains 'cause the hills ain't enough and pray they won't find you. After all, I would know - I'm very self-aware and am a Gentle Warrior-type myself.
Nozomi Higurashi chapter 50 . 7/4
That scene with Rukia and her Zanpakuto was beautiful. So much so I have tears in my eyes from it, and that's not an easy achievement. Well done!
Nozomi Higurashi chapter 37 . 7/4
I find it hilarious that you thought of having Ichigo be adopted by the Shiba when later HE WAS REVEALED TO BE A SHIBA! *cackles* You really had a way of getting into Tite Kubo head and predicting his next move, without even knowing you were doing so at the time!
Nozomi Higurashi chapter 26 . 7/3
I now have even more reason to hate Aizen - you've made him act like my birth father. Making himself the martyr when anyone with a conscious would see he's poison.
phantomzeke chapter 84 . 6/30
hub
hybridwolf14 chapter 8 . 6/30
Athena is the goddess of battle strategy not the hunt
5,577 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »