Reviews for A Protector's Pride
Nomnomvore chapter 84 . 7/16
A wonderful story that I couldn't help but binge read, I do hope one day you make a sequel, the vanilla bleach ending was kinda bad... I also didn't know how much I wanted nel x ichigo till now
komodome chapter 15 . 7/11
How Exactly did you create the lines between the sections? Just asking for advice from one writer to another.
Kyouki no kitsune chapter 84 . 7/11
Just discovered this gem and spent the last two and a half days binge reading it. In my defense, it was too compelling a narration for me to stop... So technically that makes it your fault doesn't it?
Cibolm chapter 45 . 6/28
Holy shitthat scene with all Vizards at hell...that was awesome
Flamarow chapter 40 . 6/19
Yay! At least two vizards have awakened their hollows. I wonder if the two that were sensed were the ones that lost or just their berserk states. I guess we will find out soon.
Flamarow chapter 37 . 6/18
That was an amazing cheat though with Central 46 being filled with nobles, they may find it beneath them and hire it out or put standardized systems in all the 320 districts. If they do so, they would be freed fairly quickly but it would still be a few years if they don't want to be able to be called out about doing shoddy work.
Flamarow chapter 32 . 6/17
The viewpoints of each of the taicho's was a good touch and personalizing the flashbacks was a really good touch that I don't see too often. Definitely unusual that the offer was negated considering standard protagonist scenarios but I knew it wasn't going to go through when it was mentioned that there was the exact number of people for the vote, especially since most of them have minimal interaction with Ichigo. Of course, it is still a possibility depending on the details you end up using for the 3rd type of promotion to captain even if it isn't likely to happen.
Flamarow chapter 20 . 6/16
I also agree with you about Ichigo's stupid choice to use final getsuga on Aizen as it seemed he was winning without the extra effect and normally Ichigo is the type that would try winning by a slim margin instead of purposely finding a way to completely dominate. Honestly, I'm not sure why he didn't go full hollow immediately after losing his shinigami powers...
Wow ,just WOW!
You got me kn the edge of my seat . Cand't wait to read your next chapter.
HuginnandMuninn chapter 20 . 6/6
I do love the fact that everyone has forgot about the Wonderweiss Unless it died and managed to forget about it...Meh. Great story!
You have done an awesome job doing an alternative version of the canon and it has had all a very realistic feel to it, keep at it!
HuginnandMuninn chapter 8 . 6/6
Interesting story so far. Enough to keep me reading at least. Also goddess of the hunt and the noon is Artemis sister of Apollo god of healing and the sun. Probably not the first to point that out.
Sean McCann chapter 84 . 6/2
I don't know how many times I've read this but I never get tired of it i keep it bookmarked to go back to whenever I want to read it again. It's been almost 2 years since you ended this it's time for the sequel so many things left to do Ichigo has more to master him and neliel need to get together then there is the yhwach issue please start writing again if you do I don't know if I would review or not but I would definitely be reading and waiting for updates
Flamarow chapter 17 . 6/1
I saw the Harribel side change coming thanks to Ichigo calling her sexy and a different fanfic adding Harribel as the second member of Ichigo's harem after Orihime suggested keeping all the girls that fall in love with him. Too bad that one was abandoned...

I do love that you brought the entrapment trick out early as I doubt he had only been working on it after the fake town arc.
zach.zeilstra chapter 84 . 5/30
This is easily one of my favorite bleach fanfics I've read, great job!
5,837 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »