Reviews for A Protector's Pride
Aizen chapter 32 . 1h
U
Aizen chapter 31 . 1h
Now, if you remember all that amnesia dust I had…
…and carefully consider my complete hypnosis…
…you will see that, in fact, I planned every detail of this years before anyone involved was even born.
JUST ACCORDING TO KEIKAKU.
anon chapter 30 . 2h
Ichigo is a slightly better written Mary Sue.
Human, Quincy, Shinigami, Hollow, gets more powerful faster than anyone else, ridiculous hair colour…
All he needed was to be named something obviously related to Kubo's own name and kill people who were named things obviously related to people whom Kubo dislikes, and he wouldn't be out of place on deviantart.
anon chapter 29 . 2h
He's not pining, he's passed on!
This Aizen is no more! He has ceased to be!
He's expired and gone to meet his maker!
He's a stiff! Bereft of life, he rests in peace!
If he hadn't had the Hogyoku, he'd be pushing up the daisies!
His metabolic processes are now history!
He's off the twig! He's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off his mortal coil, run down the curtain and joined the bleedin' choir invisible!
This is an EX-AIZEN!
anon chapter 28 . 3h
it's the fucking chink
FUCK CHINA
NIGGER COUNTRY
anon chapter 11 . 12/14
Negroid, nakama is not hard to translate into English, no matter how much some faggot weebshit One Piece fanslator wants to be speshul snowflake. It would be perfectly fine to translate it as comrade. Did anyone have Russians saying товарищ in English 24/7? No, they didn't, so neither should people have characters saying nakama all the goddamn time.
anon chapter 10 . 12/14
Nigger I want Cazador to go straight to the top of Hollowdom, just for keks.
Kick logic to the curb and do the impossible!
After all, his Zanpakutou does pierce the heavens already…
anon chapter 9 . 12/14
tear the sky asunder
not ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWER
Oblivion168 chapter 38 . 12/14
I liked this chapter and the fact Ichigo holds more politic power in Seritei than almost anyone else for that matter.

And soon he will become King of Hell which will give him, even more, influence and a army of worse people in human history.
Bob of the A chapter 84 . 12/13
Finally got around to reading all of this, and I am very glad that I did. I'm not sure if I'd personally rate it as the best Bleach story ever written, but it is definitely well worth the title of Most Popular Story in the Bleach fandom. I'm glad this had a happy ending, too. I just got done reading a number of great stories that had tragic endings, (Quincy Craft, to name one), and unlike those this was a joy to read from start to finish.

I don't know if you're even on anymore, but thanks for all the work you put into this story! If you're done with fanfiction, good luck with your novel and all other pursuits of yours, and if you come back one day, I'll certainly be here. Didn't want to sound to much like a fan gushing over this, but it made a great impression on me. Thanks again!

As one final note, I find it hilarious that the most popular bleach fanfic ended up being Ichi/Nel. Screw you, canon and popular pairings! My OTP lives forever!
Oblivion168 chapter 8 . 12/13
This is gone be fun to watch in a way better than canon with his hollow and shinigami powers fused.
YokaiAngel chapter 84 . 12/8
brilliant!~~~~
Zekrob chapter 77 . 11/21
That armor is ridiculously powerful in anime, since everyone seems to explain everything to everyone
Zekrob chapter 76 . 11/21
The obviously Katakana "translationboiduburedo) of Voidblade could be translated into actual Japanese as Mugen (無剣)
Zekrob chapter 71 . 11/20
In the first lines of this chapter, you mention F/SNs Shirou, but forgot the "u"
5,902 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »