Reviews for A Protector's Pride
FanfirHydra chapter 84 . 11/28
amazing fanfiction. I so luved the looooong chapters you posted .. hehehehehehhahahahahahhahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
ive-got-2-many-ideas chapter 84 . 11/27
Omg I binge read this in three days and it is hands down one of the best fanfictions I've ever read!
Rahkesh135 chapter 84 . 11/27
This is a great story! I was wondering if their will be a sequel to this story about the Yhwach threat
mist shadow chapter 83 . 11/24
And with time people will forget what Hogyoku stood for (well, almost no one present actually knows it in the first place, but still). And the stories will be told, which will turn into legends, which will become myths and sooner or later one will rise who will want to claim the power of purification for themselves.
Umm, damn, did I just make a prophecy? I really hope not o_o;
FireAndChocolate chapter 23 . 11/22
Reads starting authors notes and looks at time.

4:07 AM

Keeps reading anyway.
LOL Hitsugaya
CecilRedwing chapter 84 . 11/19
I have read it on and off. I reread it in one sitting. All I can say is this. Perfection.
lexus4444 chapter 84 . 11/18
Truly a good story, I have a lot of respect for writers since I can't write to save my life. You went into a lot of bleach that I never considered. Anyway good story.
sohrem666 chapter 84 . 11/17
This took me three days to read between everything else I had to and was fucking awesome!
mist shadow chapter 81 . 11/14
Damn, that's very badass. Ichigo's evolution. And with recent revelations in canon, heck, even compared to Ayumi, it is still believable enough that he still has ways to go and learn.
I applaud your ability to make the characters bad-ass, without making them Mary Sue
Neeros chapter 84 . 11/10
This will forever be the Canon Bleach in my mind. It will forever be the standard I compare all other Bleach to, fanfic and manga alike. This is Bleach. Tite Kubo is a pale imitation.
READ ME chapter 84 . 11/8
Thair is a tec that is of the soul kamikaze tec cald a soil bom which is like nukuler fission or a nuk bom time's 9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999900 which destoys distorts realty (warning may leave the gate open for outsiders thay are horrible to deal with thay dont exist but are strong enough to exist! )
sakuzi-chan chapter 84 . 11/6
Thanks for the fic, it's been an amazing read! All the best with your novel, you've got real talent as a writer.
HelleBelle chapter 49 . 11/4
I love Cazador even more now LOL. Oh kiddies uncle Cazador has cone to plaaaaayy
sakuzi-chan chapter 70 . 11/3
I went Whaaaat?! at the last line too
It's...really fitting though. Great plot.
5,424 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »