Reviews for A Protector's Pride
OpSmile chapter 84 . 10/13
Best bleach story I’ve ever read! Thank you for the story!
Shadow JAFF chapter 8 . 10/13
The Greek hunting goddess is Artemis, not Athena. Athena is wisdom, strategy, and martial arts.
Zikzakzoom chapter 64 . 10/3
c
777torn777 chapter 84 . 9/27
Great story plan and simple. Worth the read. Honestly. Enough said
SentinalSlice chapter 84 . 9/22
Bravo! *clap-clap* Great story. Keep up the great work in any future projects, fanfiction or not!
SentinalSlice chapter 66 . 9/22
Are they the soul king and Hell?
I know a man rejecting a woman that most men would kneel over for,puts emphasis on his masculinity. And your going for a certain image with Ichigo but I could not take that interaction between him and Rangiku serious. I know she promiscuous but it was too on the nose.
HpDgdark chapter 36 . 9/19
Isn’t stunned astonishments a double entedre
god fucking damn it. No need for japanese words in an english story. just say captain suchandsuch or big brother or something just stahp with this stupid japanese shit its so annoying. fucking hell. Not reading past this chapter because of that.
HpDgdark chapter 27 . 9/18
Wasn’t you everyone brings masaki back in some way or another. I even read one where she was The primera espada
DiamondXp3rt chapter 84 . 8/26
This fanfic was a pleasure to read, it is easily the best fanfic I have ever read, If I can't sleep: A Protector's Pride. Amazing Fic, anyways
Peace - DiamondXp3rt
Alechaos Ogigio 2 chapter 20 . 8/23
i love readin the spoilers now, after I've seen the whole show. is so funny hearing your assumptions and comments, knowing the truth.
LordMentat chapter 84 . 8/20
I just recently found this, and I must say, I am glad I did.
lara5170 chapter 84 . 8/6
I am sad that this story is over but it was great. Thank you and good luck with whatever you choose to do next.
lara5170 chapter 83 . 8/6
This is an amazing story and I am not looking forward to reading the final chapter because I don't want it to end
5,996 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »