Reviews for Desert Rose
berry chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
thank you. I needed a fix which agreed both with ten/rose and ten!too/rose, along with my need for happy endings. well... i might just ask for a sequel! :)

PS- david... tenant?
goldacharmed chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
Very cute. I wish this happened for real!
WhovianForever chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
It was a very boring story... it needed excitement! You need to practice your story writing to make it more interesting.
666Neme666 chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Wow. Amazing! :D I loved this story. :D BTW, I can't be the only one who was a bit disappointed when Christina didn't end up as a companion, can I? This ending would have been so much better than the original one! Well done. :D
Ayjah chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
I love Rose and 9 or 10. 10.5 is ok but so not the same
bite-me-im-irish chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Fantastic :) x
Peregrinate chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Please. We all know Rose got turned into an immortal time lady. Thereby it's only logical that after living a long and happy life on the slow path with 10.5, she'll cross dimensions AGAIN for the Doctor.

Glad to find someone who understands! :P The Clone does deserve a happy ending. But so does Ten and Rose.
ArwenMUC chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
I'm happy that Rose is now a Time Lady:) Those kinds of fics make me very happy!

I really liked how you brought them together in this story.
Lykariel chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
Brilliant story XD I love 10/rose reunion fics .

I liked the part about the heartbeats, it was quite original and I can see where you're coming from, it's kind of like destructive interferance with waves, except with heartbeats instead, very clever :D
12345jj chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
yay back together again!:)
Eleantris chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
That was really great! I wish 'Planet of the Dead' had ended like that! Really good!
Taylor Harkness chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Awesome, brilliant, wonderful, fantastic, spectacular story! I loved it! Great story, amazing idea, and good writing. Well done!
BellesAndRoses chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
VERY nice story! The only (literally, ONLY) problem I have is the quote around the end. The woman said, "He is returning from the darkness. He will knock four times." Something along those lines.. not "it" or "you." It's implying that the Master's coming back, I think. Great story!
WeepingAngel123 chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
yeay! rose was backm. that shbould've really happened! D
Flying-Platypus6 chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
That was very well written, very interesting, good plot line. I agree about 10th Doctor and Rose being together and how the belong together!