Reviews for Saving Reno
DarkFlameDancer chapter 13 . 7/22/2011
Yay Reno's safe now! Love the story by the way I just started reading it and I love it really good job!
MyDreamsToYou chapter 4 . 3/30/2011
I have a few things to say about this story: First, your idea and conception for a plot is most definitely interesting and unique. Secondly, it would be wise to find someone who could Beta the story for you. You have many, many errors that make it hard to read your story. Thirdly, your characterization of the characters is somewhat lacking. The way you describe them is very amateur and for some, completely out of character. I sense no character development at all, except for maybe Loz (at this point chapter 4). All in all, I highly recommend you find a Beta and re-edit all your chapters. You have such a unique and intriguing idea, it would be a shame for it to be ruined by something so simple to correct.
Riza chapter 7 . 3/18/2011
Nice twist!
Gyp Dark chapter 13 . 3/17/2011
:O YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY you continued it! Thank you so much! It was fantastic! It doesn't matter if it was short, it was fantastic! I wanna know what the hell Tseng was doing o.o BAD Tseng. But oh my, it was absolutely amaaaaaaaaaaazing! Keep going :D and thank youuuuuuuuuu!
Gyp Dark chapter 12 . 3/3/2011
-takes deep breath- ! *dies a dramatic death!* how saddening! You said you were heading for a sad ending and none could have been sadder :O but I don't blame you. Life just hits you in the face at times. But yknow, little mousy hint that if you find time everrrrrrrrrr... you'd have at least one eager reader :D. I really want to see what sort of condition Reno's in! Poor little dude :(! Thank you sooooo soooooooo much for all the time and work you put into this, it was truly fabulous. I loved everything about it. One teensy glitch might be that Tseng (in the early chapters) was going to allow Reno to be killed, but then he also said he knew he couldn't afford to. Other than, this was purely awesome and I do hope that someday you continue it. Hell, I'd buy you a new copy of the scratched disk XD. Thank you once again! You did this so well :) blessed be!
Medilia chapter 12 . 7/22/2010
I hate writers block. I love your story, just a bit of friendly advice: read over your work 2-3 times to check for typos. Also, personally I disagree on your portrayal of Tseng. Good luck, for now I won't ask for the end.
Axel's Chakram chapter 11 . 4/14/2010
Still loving the story. Please update. Pretty please?
Kaarina Helvete chapter 9 . 3/3/2010
Ahh suspense! D8 I like the random RenoxCloud you stuck in this fic, was a bit unexpected. Excuses for Reno not to drink... why wouldn't he wanna drink, aye? It's killing me! Can't wait for more, aye D
Kaarina Helvete chapter 8 . 3/3/2010
Mm, smart plan, Rufus D and dang, poor Reno eating raw meat. Bleh. I think it's cute how Loz treats Reno like a pet, and how he tells of his bully brothers. And Tseng never makes mistakes D Very nice, aye. As for the ending I dunno. I'd like to see both P
Axel's Chakram chapter 9 . 3/3/2010
Yayz you updated!

Still LOVE the story!
SUPRNTRAL LVR chapter 9 . 3/3/2010
Well written, and great to see another update! I was beginning to think you'd deserted this one. Thanks so much for updating! I liked the flashback you did.

Bokmal14 chapter 8 . 12/6/2009
I think this is a good fanfic and I am looking forward to read the next chapter very much.
Nigtalea chapter 8 . 12/5/2009

Really well written and with amazing twists! Never would have guessed Rufus was Reno's brother. I have never heard it before and it was really original.

Well Done!
SUPRNTRAL LVR chapter 8 . 12/4/2009
Hmm, happy or sad ending? Not sure. Whichever is the most exciting! Would like to see the Turks get to Reno before you drop a bombshell, though.

Great chapter, I'll be watching for the next one.

SUPRNTRAL LVR chapter 7 . 12/2/2009
I'm interested... any chance of an update?