Reviews for Father and Son
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Aww they all were very good and heart felt. I love father/son ones the best.

I loved the one about Paula the best. Wish the show could of done more though.
Mysteryfan17 chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
I had never heard of the song, but I do like the little intreractions you had between Tony and Gibbs. Of course, I also have a love of just about any Gibbs/Tony father/son, so I may be a bit biased. Plus side for you...I cried when he was comforting Tony about Paula.
MADISON chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
MAN U OUGHT TO BECOME AN AUTHOR!AWESOME,JUST AWESOME!
NickTonyK chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Pretty good! Not a big fan of song fics, but I loved what was in between! Love Gibbs with Tony, father/son. Great!
Caveat Lector 52 chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
I never really liked this song, but now after reading your fic, I do.
XX-Samantha-XX chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
aw so cute :D thank you for that them little snippits :D
hudson911 chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
Aw hell, you're too good at this. Amazing, job, seriously.
Hope06 chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
WOW that was absolutly amazing and really truly showed just how much Gibbs does have Tony's six and we also know that that action/feeling is muteral
oscargirl chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
Your insight is amazing. keep writing you are quite talented.
TheMalfoyLady chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
hi there!

I love this song, but it's Boyzone's not Ronan's song, and there was another guy before, back in the 70's I think...I really liked the way you changed the meaning of the words, i mean, in the song the son goes against his father...that was pretty nice!
Gloworm41 chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
That was very good and I found it easy to follow. Tony/Gibbs father/son stories/moments are my favorite - andy more coming?
crokettsgirl chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
I remember that song. This was very well done and I enjoyed it so much. Are you going to continue or was this a one shot? Excellent job. Sue
Sarah chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
I do enjoy a good Gibbs/Tony father/son fic and I like a lot of the dialogue and characterisation here. I have some trouble with some of these scenarios happening at the office - ie Tony falling asleep on Gibbs' shoulder beside the staircase in the bullpen - basement maybe, bullpen, spoilt the flow for me as I just could not see it.
Retired FF Writer chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
I loved it! You did a great job!
Sason chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Just a point - the song is actually by Cat Stevens, Ronan Keating's version is a cover but other than that, I really liked it :)