Reviews for Memoirs of L
Ceri Moriarty chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Ha, this is hilarious!
AnnaRobsZombies chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
lol!
I'll pick up your little Note L-kun!

TeeHee!
WhiteLadyDragon chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Drop it over here, L, in Florida!

I loved this. Sounds kinda like L...and yet, it kinda doesn't. I don't know. I still enjoyed the memoir, though.

Seriously, though, L, drop it here! Please!
SennenCharizardGirlABANDONED chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
*is fighting fangirls for L's Note rights* It's MINE! I want L! *grabs L's Note, raises it in the air* HAH! I won! Yes! *hugs L's Note tight to her body, runs off, giggling like a psycho*
MystiKoorime chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Heyy Heyy,

This was hilarious!

I'll totally pick up L's Note. I wouldn't mind having him follow me around~ D

MystiK~
EternityEchoes chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
"One, Yagami, you are indeed a gay."

That's frickin hilarious! omg, i seriously laughed out loud at that. wow, this is great. so funny! i can totally see L thinking all that behind his usually calm and gorgeous demeanor...Oh, L, why did you have to die? *sniff*

Sorry. Emo moment there. lol. *grins*
Ghostly Priestess Kikyo chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
-raises hand-

I'll pick it up, Eru-sama!

Haha, that was funny. Poor L, he sounds like he was a bit stressed. Ah, and Matsuda wasn't kidding about his "totally hot" moment, eh?
aflaskj chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
XDD

I can't name my favorite lines because then that'd take up too much space...

But seriously, you're one of the funniest people I know on here. :]

L ONLY WANTED TO SEE IF THEY HAD HOT WIVES. :D
Bakagirl101 chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
nice
Thepuppiesarecute chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
ahahaha! LOL this is win! good job! xD
Hotaru-domo chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
oh eem gee i loved it! you really showed L's humorous and careless side! and how you kept making fun of light...that was awesome

teh only part i didnt like was when you made fun of naruto.
Dotti55 chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
I like it, ooc or not. besides, if anyone has a right to be cranky and out of sorts in the afterlife it definitely would be L. I like to think that if he had to die, his afterlife would be something like that. Hanging around - but wait - no cake? LOL...good job.