Reviews for The Lost Years
LoveGohan chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
That's too sad...
Loocina chapter 13 . 4/21/2013
Nice! Sience he worked on 2 other story's and the last one was made in 2011 and. He said he is rewatching DBZ I wouldn't give up on this series yet but if your out there author PLEASE HUEY IM PUMPED!
lego my ego chapter 13 . 12/22/2011
I hope you bring this story back.
Crystalzap chapter 13 . 8/3/2011
humm not bad though I wonder how everything thing will turn out once Goten's born :D
Frankokomando chapter 13 . 6/4/2011
This a great story. I hope you update it someday :)
Xxsilver-dragonnessxX chapter 13 . 5/24/2010
This is such a good story and it’s been forever since you last updated! Please update soon!
the bird of the chapel chapter 13 . 2/3/2010
W0uld really be nice t0 see a girl sayan xD GT sucks, haha.
the bird of the chapel chapter 11 . 2/3/2010
Chichi's my fav char next t0 G0han xD sure she said a pretty 'n0n-feminist' statement but she just have such a character xD
the bird of the chapel chapter 5 . 2/3/2010
Haha, this is really nice 0f slice-0f-life. S0me min0r characters, s0me simple th0ughts and events.
Zobie91 chapter 11 . 5/24/2009

Goten's timing and age has always been a mystery to me.

According to various timelines, Goku dies on the 26th May 676, so Goten would have been concieved a short time before then, but then 7 years later on the 7th of May 774 at the Martial Arts World Tournamant, Goten is already 7 years old.

I was interested in your 6 month pregnancy theory, thing. Is that actually true, or is something you've just made up? Either way Goten would be 6 not 7 lol.

Great fic so far, and Im going to leave this comment here so I can carry on reading )

Fangwebb88 chapter 13 . 5/22/2009
ah I am so sorry about not writing a review for the last chapter! I have just been so flippin busy with work and when I get home all I want to do is listen to music and fall a sleep so I just want to apologize for not being a loyal reviewer! Forgive me!

The last few chapter have been very cute and like before just normal days in the life of Gohan and his family and friends. I would get tired of Krillin looking at me like that though, good thing Gohan has more patience than I do...haha

It would have been nice for Chi-Chi to give poor Gohan a little break in the anime, all he wanted to do was make her happy and proud of him and it would have been nice to see what she thought about that in the show and have a little more mother/son bounding in it.

good thing I have this story to read! Can't wait for the next chapter! :D
AAA chapter 13 . 5/21/2009
Cute chapter!

Although, I am a little confused. Was I just reading that part wrong, or... did Muten Roshi imply that Goku would make a hot girl? 0_o

Hm, what a delightfully awkward thought.
HikarinoTenshi2879 chapter 12 . 5/15/2009
ahh... Goten. lol Yes. be... and BEEN eagerly waiting for the next few anyway lol. ahh... be back later ttyl

HikarinoTenshi2879 chapter 11 . 5/15/2009
hah lol weakling! lol nice chappie. ttyl

AAA chapter 11 . 5/12/2009
Hooray! Chichi is starting to let her martial artist roots show once again! Maybe little Goten is prepping her for what's to come?

Once more, the characterizations are spot on and everything is progressing at an appropriately cheerful pace. I can't stand it when Gohan gets all mopey and suicidal in these post-Goku fics.

I wish I could say more than that, but these chapters are all perfectly digestible little chunks of narrative goodness that don't take too long to read, and are high on content. So keep doing what you're doing!