Reviews for A Parody: Tess Of The D'Urbervilles
MayoDreamer chapter 1 . 5/24
This has made my day! Ahaha it's brilliant! I actually have my Eng Lit AS level later this week, and half the exam is on this book… I'll just have to be careful not to accidentally quote from this rather than the actual book!
Random person chapter 2 . 9/21/2015
Please continue this is hilarious!
Erin chapter 2 . 6/1/2015
Holyyyy crap this is honestly hilarious. Sums up the story in a way that we all read it. Love it. I'm like 6 years late but we're doing this in English and God knows why I was searching up Tess fanfics. Though I'm sure you probably won't be continuing it, thanks for the laugh!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/1/2015
Type your review for this chapter here...
Guest chapter 2 . 5/24/2015
LOVE THIS XD Please continue if you have time! This is awesome haha

- Bluetory
LeSha chapter 1 . 1/30/2015
This is fantastic! I think what would've added though would be a Into the Woods reference at the end. Like Hello Little Girl. But it was great. And actually with a little more structure and such it could be a good play.
Georgia chapter 2 . 10/22/2014
Again, this chapter was beautiful. Tears in my eyes. You obviously have a great understanding of the text, and everything you say i felt when i read it. wonderful.
Georgia chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
crying at this it is so accurate! procrastinating doing my essay work on tess and this was the perfect way to sabotage my education! Woo!
John Snow chapter 2 . 8/23/2013
This is amazing. incredible. hilarious. MORE!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/4/2012
I loved this as Tess loved Angel. Please please continue!
rosesandpearls94 chapter 2 . 7/25/2012
Oh wow, this was fantastic! I LOVE this book and read a parody out of curiosity, but no offense, I was only curious and didn't think it would be much good. I honestly laughed the whole way through, especially the parts with Thomas Hardy commenting!

Thank you so much for this, it was genius!
Hawkwillow chapter 2 . 5/17/2012
Still as great as the first part! Keep it up!
Hawkwillow chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
hahahahaha I cannot stop laughing! It's so funny because it's true. This book is so hard to read, I had to read it two years ago for school (of course). You nailed it down to a T. I can't wait to read the next part! :D
WritingElephant chapter 2 . 5/5/2012
Ha! This is sooooo funny! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE CONTINUE!
UnicornTamer chapter 2 . 7/31/2011
Absolutely hilarious! care to do the third phase please?
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »