Reviews for A Parody: Tess Of The D'Urbervilles
LeSha chapter 1 . 1/30
This is fantastic! I think what would've added though would be a Into the Woods reference at the end. Like Hello Little Girl. But it was great. And actually with a little more structure and such it could be a good play.
Georgia chapter 2 . 10/22/2014
Again, this chapter was beautiful. Tears in my eyes. You obviously have a great understanding of the text, and everything you say i felt when i read it. wonderful.
Georgia chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
crying at this it is so accurate! procrastinating doing my essay work on tess and this was the perfect way to sabotage my education! Woo!
John Snow chapter 2 . 8/23/2013
This is amazing. incredible. hilarious. MORE!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/4/2012
I loved this as Tess loved Angel. Please please continue!
Hermoninny94 chapter 2 . 7/25/2012
Oh wow, this was fantastic! I LOVE this book and read a parody out of curiosity, but no offense, I was only curious and didn't think it would be much good. I honestly laughed the whole way through, especially the parts with Thomas Hardy commenting!

Thank you so much for this, it was genius!
Hawkwillow chapter 2 . 5/17/2012
Still as great as the first part! Keep it up!
Hawkwillow chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
hahahahaha I cannot stop laughing! It's so funny because it's true. This book is so hard to read, I had to read it two years ago for school (of course). You nailed it down to a T. I can't wait to read the next part! :D
WritingElephant chapter 2 . 5/5/2012
Ha! This is sooooo funny! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE CONTINUE!
UnicornTamer chapter 2 . 7/31/2011
Absolutely hilarious! care to do the third phase please?
CocoRocks chapter 2 . 7/9/2011
please you need to continue this story. It is very funny. I love it. So please continue.
Squilf chapter 2 . 4/19/2011
Ahahah LoL even more to this chapter! Despite being a Team Alec girl (yeah, it's like Twilight's Team Edward and Team Jacob, but way better!) because I think that Alec's really just misunderstood, I do love this.

The Churchyard of Mass Symbolism... So true!

Hope so isn't in Hardy's dictionary. He stole someone else's.

Loving this, looking forward to reading more!
Squilf chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
Oh my actual God... Man, this is freaking hilarious! I'm doing 'Tess of the D'Urbervilles' for my exams at the moment. It's OK but I get so annoyed at Tess being all miserable and changing her mind all the time and hating herself even though she actually hasn't done anything and trying to make herself even more miserable, and Hardy being like "Get my imagery, bitches!" and being so depressing and saying everything's fate and being all in love with Tess, who's already got on my nerves, and Angel - OK I'll stop myself before I get too worked up, but you get the idea.

I love how you've taken the ideas and events of the book and twisted them. Giving the reader's opinion is also a really great comic touch. The funny, sarcastic, mocking tone throughout is really fun and you manage to keep it up throughout the whole phase. A truly funny parody of a truly depressing book. I love it!
ImagineI chapter 2 . 2/26/2011
This is exponentially Awesooooooome! Why is there no Part 3, huh? Can't wait for your jokes on Angel!
Edan Marie chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Wow, this made me laugh so much! I'm currently reading the book for English- I think I'm on the 5th phase by now? And it is SO depressing, and I couldn't believe the amount of symbolism!

This parody has made my day, and I'd love to read your take on Phase the Third!