Reviews for Bones: The Heart of the Matter
BreeilnaBane chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Awesome, please write more I'm begging u!
jane chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
i really liked it; personally, i believe that it (the book) should contain interviews from the whole cast on the relationship, and of course, examples of how sweets sees them working together.
Penname0000 chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
This was an excellent idea, and I absolutely can't wait for more, but I do have to nitpick one point: Wyatt disagreed with Sweets that they were at all opposites. I think perhaps his foreword should have mentioned that he disagreed. Which actually brings up a good point - Why did he a write a foreword when he disagreed with Sweets? I guess that's something the writers of the show kind of... overlooked.

At any rate, I want to read the actual book! Can't wait for another chapter.
LaVieBoheme76 chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
I hope you're going to continue with this! I really wanted to know what was up with the book. Great job, I love it, update soon!
Wotcher-Tonks chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
I love this premise. Please continue. And very nice voice for Gordon, just the right textbooky friendly British guy voice, haha.
lizzywig0791 chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
omg wow!

haha that was so well written!

i loved it!

i can't wait to see what the fist chapter of "his book" is about (if that's what you intend lol)

please update soon!
anteffy1 chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
I didn't find anything to dislike,'cause I liked the whole thing. What should Sweets put in his book about them? Maybe I need a psychiatrist for that, I don't have a clue. Sorry. :(
BetweenTwoWorlds chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
m...I love it so far! I can't wait to see what u put up next!
Ellie 5192 chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Love Love Love. This was such a good idea, and you did it so brilliantly! I loved it! Just perfect in execution and in style. I'd love to see more!
StanaTorv chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
cant wait to see where this goes

:D sam
WhiteRose621 chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
This sounds very promising. Update soon and keep up the great work. :D
geekischic chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
This was really really good. Easily one of the best Bones fics I've read. Very in character for Wyatt, and totally true regarding Booth's and Brennan's relationship. Awesome job I loved it! :)
lol135798642 chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
I really liked it. Can't wait to read more.
ilovemclife chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
aw this is such a great, cute idea. very original and intriguing. i really don't care what's in it, as i'm sure it will be great. please update again soon!
charlienotcharlotte chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
U've got a great start..I found myself wondering what Sweets' book was about...one little thing though..I'm such a Bones geek that I picked up on it.

You said, "their differences help compliment one another" This made me laugh because it reminded me of the first time B&B had to visit Sweets, in Secrets in the soil,Booth got his complements and compliments mixed up, and Bones explains, “He means we complete each other"

You made the same mistake...but it was okay though, if anything this made me enjoy the ch. more...anyway keep writing and I'll keep reviewing.

:)Sayra