Reviews for Beautiful
Jennywalker6 chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
thank you for writing this, i love how you show jasper's love for alice
Liah chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
This is beautiful!
UndressTheseBeautifulLies chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
This was very very cute :)
alicewhitlockb chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
this was totally cute *_*
Tammy1234 chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Alice is so pretty she shouldnt listen to wat ppl say
MyRedvines chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
That was absolutely beautiful!
Ninjababe09 chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Awe, that was so cute. I wish I had a man like Jasper D:
Ms.K216 chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Really cute! I'll read your other story tommorrow.
Olgakk chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
I need a man like Jasper.

lol anyway, great chapter!
candyluvsu chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
awwww i wish i had a Jasper to make me feel beautiful :)
PoppedTheP chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
this was so sweet!
Lucky Dragon Smile chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Awww! That was so sweet! I feel the same ways sometimes. Like today of all days. I'm short, and I always joke that I should get a boob job. But sometimes I feel insecure about my a cup. :/ But today I had on jeans and a plain black shirt, and this guy says "You look really pretty today". I was like, OMG! lol I don't really expect compliments at all. I guess from all the teasing in high school (I'm out). I've always hid behind my grades. I'm out of school and now people see me I guess.

Anyhoo, lovely lovely story! I read it earlier today, but forgot to review. I actually just got out of bed, it's 12:10am, so I could favorite and review this story. :) It's THAT awesome! I LOVE it! Team Jasper and Alice!
MiQuerida 8142 chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Okay now this is my second favourite of your stories based on Alice and Jasper. My favourite story is "Playful" and I really like that one because of its lightheartedness (idk if thats a word, bear with me plz). This is my second fav because of the complete oppositness (again, bear with me)of the mood. I love how deeply this story describes Jaspers feelings on ALice. It truly shows that undeniable connection they have with each other. i actually DID cry when i read this. I think that it deals with the emotions that EVERY girl goes through at some point in her life. the feeling that she isn't "good enough" is portrade perfectly. AMazing job on this story. chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Aw I love Jasper!
Crismebella chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
I like this story. It show that they are more alike than people know.