Reviews for A Story Of Lemonade
SoulMore chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
FAN!
luinlos chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Great story. I wish I could get a present like that for my birthday.

I already read most of yours stories and i find A Story Of Lemonade as one of your best. I really like Axel/Reno because it is so refreshing after all AkuRoku fics you can find on the internet...

After I read this part: "Normally their sexual endeavours were a lot more about the gentleness, but tonight, especially after the way that Reno had reacted to bottoming, both males knew that this was going to be rough and hot. Tenderness would come another time." I couldn't wait to find out if you actualy write some fluffy thing like that. And after reading this gentle-Reno-topping-part i couldn't stop thinking about it and i hope, that in the near future you will write new fic which will contain gentle-Axel-Reno-love-making and maybe some hurt/comfort stuff.

Anyway, thanks for this story. It is really amazing.
C0mdLicAt3p chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Absolutely WONDERFUL! I really loved it~!
Someyaoichica chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
Very good! I love them both and it was superbly done because I also imagine both topping. And the whole lemonade thing? Priceless!
mangadeba chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
AHHHHHHH This is excellent! I love Rexel and I love you. Thank you for this wonderful fic! XD
Navarious chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Very good. I didn't expect that one coming XD
Chronicles of Christopher chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
-blush- wow! fantastic :D this is the last one! :( but then again, you are still writing. i'll just have to be patient... if i can... :/

anyway! wonderfully writen (as always). you did something most people don't do. switch out the bottom and top like that :D that's more realistic i think. in ALMOST every relationship out there, its not constant. it switches up at least every once in a while :D the hot/sexy fuck to the fluffy love-making was wonderful :D

something that made me smile more than it probably should have :D

The whispered words cut through the younger man. Afraid that he had been a little too harsh in his movements and that he hurt the thin man, it stopped Axel in midthrust. Worried, Axel pulled out of the slightly smaller man.

the fact that Axel was right near, fixing to finish :D and that he had the willpower to stop to check and see if Reno was okay made me smile like this :D that just showed how close they were together. i loved that :D write more now! get that Accidental typed up! :D
MuffinPirate chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
:l magical.
Haru Inuzuka chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
-wide eyed, blushing fire truck red and slack-jawed- ... -devious smirk- Now THIS was H-O-T, HOT! X) -laughs- What a thing to read before bed! -mutters to self in both annoyance and amusment, "Now I'll be having problems and very interesting dreams...not that I'm complaining!"- XDD -sweatdrops- Anyway, I batter get ta sleep before mom asks why I'm still up at -looks at clock- 4:27 AM. -giggles like a mad person- And what I'm reading on HER computer! Haha, god I'm bad! XDD Goin ta Faves! Ja! -
Vanilla Twilight chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
o my god that was awesome. i love this so much! great job
Suicide In A Bottle chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
This is one of the best Rexel fics ever! XD Very sexy. I love the idea of both of them topping. Great job!
ThexNameless chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
M... redheads...

Anyhow, that was hot.

Nice going, having them both bottom. :D
Pahoyhoy chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
It was the best! I loved it. You are so wonderful! I love you! You're amazing!

I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you!
Izzy-Lawliet chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
I really liked it. It really was like lemonade, sweet and lemony. It was brilliant. You did a great job. You really did.
AkumaStrife chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
interesting idea, and let me tell you: you made it work so well!

I love this pairing even though i find it funny because i always saw axel as reno's nobody, haha XD