Reviews for Jack of Truths 2
Guest chapter 5 . 7/7/2012
Aw, this is so fluffy. I love it. I enjoy all your peices of work and the way you write. Bravo.
Faith-TVS chapter 8 . 1/13/2011
Love it!
Rain Addict CM chapter 8 . 7/11/2010
good story, i was a bit sad their powers were bound, cause the playground scene made me laugh till i cried, but i get that magic isnt "normal" ( another good story from you as always
MattyBelkin chapter 7 . 10/18/2009
Absolutely fantastic. Very cleverly crafted and a damn funny read.

Thanks for making my day

Matt
uluvme chapter 8 . 10/6/2009
aw. it's over already? oh well. it was good while it lasted. ]

hella cute how jilly went to her brother's defense & how jack-jack protected her from the swing bully & how he used his shield to protect the two of them from the tree crash.

& then there was the ending with jilly pretending to be a dog & everyone's running around the house ... hella adorable.

i really enjoyed this sequel.

can't wait to read more from you.
uluvme chapter 7 . 10/1/2009
wow. so not fair. faith was so calm throughout the whole thing ... she got it EASY. but the pterodactyl cries kinda made up for that. seems like jack-jack got his dinosaur sister after all. ]

jack & jill. haha that's fuckin' hilarious.

jack & jill went up the hill to fetch a pail of water. jack fell down & ... yeah. ahem.

keep'em coming.

Firewolfe chapter 6 . 10/1/2009
OH boy what an opps. Buffy is going to kill faith for letting Andrew induce labor lol. More would be interesting this is funny.

Lisa
uluvme chapter 6 . 9/30/2009
indiana jack. that's hella cute. but choo choo chaboochie is hella hella adorable. haha

now correct me if i'm wrong but didn't faith imply that jack liked green beans? & that's a green food. i mean she was like, "you like green beans right?" but then it blew up in the microwave ... iono.

& wow. haha one foot rub from andrew & her water broke. that's hella ironic.

heathergirl84 chapter 6 . 9/30/2009
AWESOME! You know you ROCK! I don't gotta tell ya! WOOHOO! AWESOME! Did i mention that this chapter ROCKS? OR or that you're AWESOME! All writers should be told that at least once, so there! Thanks! Heather!
uluvme chapter 5 . 9/23/2009
oh my gosh. it this an update? yes. yes it is. so awesome.

organic casserole? what's in it?

aw. chooch. i'd prefer a dinosaur brother too. haha jelly bean. nice.

andrew with a tail ... that's something i'd definitely like to see. hilarious visual.

& i love that song. black eyed peas are THE best! haha love faith's version.

naranga87 chapter 4 . 8/30/2009
Hey, just wonderin wer u disapeared to. I love this story an really cnt wait for an update, hope yur ok :-) x
Ink chapter 4 . 5/23/2009
Oh and... Just out of curiosity, do you think that children need parents and/or role models of both traditional genders? ie male and female
ink chapter 4 . 5/23/2009
it's so good that i want to be a robot
heathergirl84 chapter 4 . 5/23/2009
I LOVE JACK-JACK! really awesome chapter, wonderful!
uluvme chapter 4 . 5/23/2009
oh my gosh! this chapter was hella adorable!

i'm kinda worried about jackson though. being taught how to walk like a supermodel. can't really picture a toddler doing that.

but my goodness that boy is cute! ]

haha crib rehab & the benefits of keeping your kid in one so you can grope your wife. nice faith.

now does big belly faith equal maternity dress wearing faith? cos seeing badass faith in a maternity dress ... oh the laughter that it'll cause.