Reviews for Jack of Truths 2
natalya3721 chapter 8 . 9/16/2014
Guest chapter 5 . 7/7/2012
Aw, this is so fluffy. I love it. I enjoy all your peices of work and the way you write. Bravo.
Faith-TVS chapter 8 . 1/13/2011
Love it!
Rain Addict CM chapter 8 . 7/11/2010
good story, i was a bit sad their powers were bound, cause the playground scene made me laugh till i cried, but i get that magic isnt "normal" ( another good story from you as always
MattyBelkin chapter 7 . 10/18/2009
Absolutely fantastic. Very cleverly crafted and a damn funny read.

Thanks for making my day

Matt
uluvme chapter 8 . 10/6/2009
aw. it's over already? oh well. it was good while it lasted. ]

hella cute how jilly went to her brother's defense & how jack-jack protected her from the swing bully & how he used his shield to protect the two of them from the tree crash.

& then there was the ending with jilly pretending to be a dog & everyone's running around the house ... hella adorable.

i really enjoyed this sequel.

can't wait to read more from you.
uluvme chapter 7 . 10/1/2009
wow. so not fair. faith was so calm throughout the whole thing ... she got it EASY. but the pterodactyl cries kinda made up for that. seems like jack-jack got his dinosaur sister after all. ]

jack & jill. haha that's fuckin' hilarious.

jack & jill went up the hill to fetch a pail of water. jack fell down & ... yeah. ahem.

keep'em coming.

Firewolfe chapter 6 . 10/1/2009
OH boy what an opps. Buffy is going to kill faith for letting Andrew induce labor lol. More would be interesting this is funny.

Lisa
uluvme chapter 6 . 9/30/2009
indiana jack. that's hella cute. but choo choo chaboochie is hella hella adorable. haha

now correct me if i'm wrong but didn't faith imply that jack liked green beans? & that's a green food. i mean she was like, "you like green beans right?" but then it blew up in the microwave ... iono.

& wow. haha one foot rub from andrew & her water broke. that's hella ironic.

heathergirl84 chapter 6 . 9/30/2009
AWESOME! You know you ROCK! I don't gotta tell ya! WOOHOO! AWESOME! Did i mention that this chapter ROCKS? OR or that you're AWESOME! All writers should be told that at least once, so there! Thanks! Heather!
uluvme chapter 5 . 9/23/2009
oh my gosh. it this an update? yes. yes it is. so awesome.

organic casserole? what's in it?

aw. chooch. i'd prefer a dinosaur brother too. haha jelly bean. nice.

andrew with a tail ... that's something i'd definitely like to see. hilarious visual.

& i love that song. black eyed peas are THE best! haha love faith's version.

naranga87 chapter 4 . 8/30/2009
Hey, just wonderin wer u disapeared to. I love this story an really cnt wait for an update, hope yur ok :-) x
Ink chapter 4 . 5/23/2009
Oh and... Just out of curiosity, do you think that children need parents and/or role models of both traditional genders? ie male and female
ink chapter 4 . 5/23/2009
it's so good that i want to be a robot
heathergirl84 chapter 4 . 5/23/2009
I LOVE JACK-JACK! really awesome chapter, wonderful!