Reviews for Jack of Truths 2
uluvme chapter 4 . 5/23/2009
oh my gosh! this chapter was hella adorable!

i'm kinda worried about jackson though. being taught how to walk like a supermodel. can't really picture a toddler doing that.

but my goodness that boy is cute! ]

haha crib rehab & the benefits of keeping your kid in one so you can grope your wife. nice faith.

now does big belly faith equal maternity dress wearing faith? cos seeing badass faith in a maternity dress ... oh the laughter that it'll cause.

please update ASAYC.
kittenweasel chapter 3 . 4/26/2009
I'm really enjoying this story - it's got a great balance between the comedy and the more serious stuff, and I'm really liking seeing a gentler side of Faith unravelling. Although it might be nice to be reminded that they're still the slayers and get some demon ass kicking in the plot-line too *grin*
Ryoko05 chapter 3 . 4/25/2009
man Jackson getting crazy.
piecesofyourheart chapter 3 . 4/24/2009
amazing!
tanama30 chapter 3 . 4/24/2009
i love the update. the scene with faith and jackson is so intense. their connection to each other and their understanding off each other emotion is brilliant and touching. i can't wait for more update soon plz.
WHYBENORMAL93 chapter 3 . 4/24/2009
Haha...nice chap. I'm glad that Jack is so magical. It's cool. Thanks for the update
uluvme chapter 3 . 4/24/2009
wow. i can't really picture willow or kennedy preggers. kinda out there.

what would happen if fuffy did get hit by the blue mojo? faith's already preggers so would buffy get preggers then? two pregnant slayers ... that's a scary thought. all those hormones raging around. *shudder*

please update ASAYC.
Ace Trainer Jessie chapter 3 . 4/24/2009
sweet another update. aww Jack-Jack has mad skills.
heathergirl84 chapter 2 . 4/22/2009
LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! AWESOME CHAPTER! Seriously, it's really awesome, I loved it. Hightlight to a pretty crappy week. Thanks!
tanama30 chapter 2 . 4/21/2009
more more more plz its just too good
uluvme chapter 2 . 4/21/2009
dun dun DUN! gasp! if it wasn't willow then who was it?

wonder how long it'll take'em to figure out that it was jackson ..

funny how faith's already tryin'ta take advantage of the whole pregnancy thing.

& jackson's hella cute.

but is his nickname just gonna be choo-choo or is it choo-choo & jack-jack?

please upate ASAYC.
WHYBENORMAL93 chapter 2 . 4/21/2009
Wow...please update. This is great. I love the suspense. I cna't wait to find out how the spell thingy worked.
Imogene the Dancing Cow chapter 2 . 4/21/2009
Great story!

I love stories where Faith interacts with kids, though I usually prefer it when they aren’t actually hers, but, hey, it’s good either way. It’s my personal canon that Faith is awesome with kids (and animals too). They can totally sense past the badass bravado façade and get to the mushy, marshmallowy goodness that we all know is inside her. Plus, she can be quite the big kid herself. I also like to think that Buffy kinda sucks with kids… though I can’t recall if there’s evidence in the show that completely blows this theory. Still, it’s funny and a nice, unexpected contrast between the two.

Now I’m rambling. But, yeah, the idea of a pregnant Faith makes me shudder. They’ll all be running in terror within the next few months!
heathergirl84 chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
OMG! I love it! Honestly, it's like totally freaking awesome, and I so can't wait to see what happens! I loved the first one, I mean really loved it, so I can't can't can't wait! It's off to an awesome start! Did I say I loved it cause I do lol! Okay well update soon, not to rush you but, well hurry up lol. (just kidding, about the hurry up part)
Ace Trainer Jessie chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
hey cool your posting it on here too. sweet.
32 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »