Reviews for The Other Conversation
CMW2 chapter 10 . 1/9/2010
I enjoyed this fic. I liked how Cameron was the one who was broken and House had to put her back together. Usually it's the other way around. I'm also a sucker for a happy ending. Good job.
Jennifer chapter 10 . 11/30/2009
Thank you for this dark, yet beautifully written story. I can't believe you are only 16 and English is your second language - you are incredibly talented! :)
Alexander Derpington chapter 10 . 6/11/2009
Great story! I enjoyed it a lot. Thank you!
thymefortea chapter 10 . 6/4/2009
Wow, this story is absolutely stunning. First - I can't believe you're only sixteen! You write well beyond your years - your writing is so sophisticated, I thought you were an adult! And Second - English isn't your first language? This is amazing! You write like a native English-speaker - even better than many native English writers I've read! I am amazed at your talent for being so young and learning English!

This story was just amazing. I was confused at first but you gradually revealed both the present and past stories of what was happening and what had happened to Cameron. I love how you brought House into the story. And I love that House saved the day and that she spoke her first words to him!

The last sentence was perfect. Your imagery and descriptions were so vivid, I could really imagine what was happening.

Is this the end of the story?
KittyX1981 chapter 10 . 6/4/2009
arrrgylepirate chapter 10 . 6/3/2009
This was a beautiful chapter. I was so sad to see that someone didn't like your story. It isn't your fault that they obviously are a shallow loser with no intelligence. The angst you wrote was well written, even if at times a bit heart wrenching. How can you just "get past" someone as horrible as Charlie? It was a life changing, soul changing abuse that he put her through! It wasn't "pointless". The story wasn't even finished when the classless hick read it. I really loved it!
halogurl10 chapter 10 . 6/3/2009
once again i am confused. :( the part where she takes off the ring, is that a flashback or what, because it doesn't fit in with the chapter. if it is then can you start putting flashbacks in italics or make it more clear when it is, please. feel free to set me straight.

she actually talked, *does happy dance* yay!

Coffee? what does coffee have to do with anything.
thymefortea chapter 5 . 6/3/2009
I was so confused in the beginning of this story, but am glad I stuck with it. Things are starting to come together now. I love that she finally made an intentional movement - grabbing House's shirt and arm - and that she finally released some of the tears she hadn't been able to shed for so long. I wish her brother had been there to see this huge breakthrough. Reading more to find out what happens...
luvhouse4ever chapter 9 . 5/25/2009
WOW. THIS SUCH A GOOD STORY. I love the concept. update soon!
KittyX1981 chapter 9 . 5/21/2009
good chapter
Limaccia chapter 9 . 5/20/2009
Too much angst, and not even good angst, it's not House angst, just slimeball Charlie angst.

Are we going to move on, get past Charlie, make some progress, start to have some connection w/ House?

I just don't see what I'm supposed to be getting out of this story. If I want pointless, depressing, no-happy-ending angst, I'll just sit around and examine my own life.
halogurl10 chapter 9 . 5/20/2009
how could cuddy do that to her, *sends cuddy an evil glare.* poor cameron or is it stanley.

she got remarried? i must have missed that part. i always thought see was still married to her first husband, thought he survived the cancer. she is living with dana, john and leslie, right? i guess this chapter confused me.

good story. i wonder what house thinks is going on with cam-, stan-, well lets just call her allison shall we.
musicalsweettie89 chapter 9 . 5/20/2009
oh Cameron...

Keep up the good work!
PrincessOfHeartsNYP chapter 9 . 5/20/2009
Oddly enough a friend sent me a link to your full story last week and I'm just annoyed that she ruined it for me because I actually look forward to your updates. I'll just pretend I did not read your amazing ending and just get excited reading every chapter you update on fanfiction. Can't wait to read what happens next!_~
AllyCameron chapter 9 . 5/20/2009