Reviews for High School With a Hyuuga
kat12 chapter 17 . 6/15/2014
OMG I love ur work please update soon. I love the Neji and TenTen moments! I love all the couples. I feel so sad for Ino. I hope the next chapter Neji kisses TenTen, and Naruto will realize Hinata's feelings for him! please? Ur the best writer ever! I wonder if ur gonna put Gaara with someone at the dance! Thanks for reading my comment.
departedsoul13 chapter 17 . 2/6/2014
Things just got way more intense. Crazy-crushed Kiba and heart-broken Ino: I wanna hear Hinata's bit on this! Great drama!
departedsoul13
sasuke140 chapter 17 . 10/7/2013
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASSSSSEEEE CONTINUE
I LoVe TeNtEn chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
The pervynessss X) I luv the story please update :)) 100th
I LoVe TeNtEn chapter 17 . 9/3/2013
OH MY GOSH! PLEASE UPDATE! IF YOU DON'T I'm GONNA EFFIN DIE! I really love this storeh! So pleaseeee upddaaattteeeeeeee I feel kinda for ino being used o.o she doesn't deserve kiba she's to good for him! Its better if its InoChou even though I don't like that pairing XD and perv neji is so cwuteee x3
Guest chapter 17 . 8/23/2013
Seriously,i am a ur story,also an update fast and make sure a romantic spark occure btw those two if u know whom i am talking ,thanks for a.k.a naruhina up he he he bye.
D3m0nDarks chapter 17 . 7/16/2013
D'awww Gaara's going! *wants to hug him* he'd look so cute in a tux! X3
D3m0nDarks chapter 8 . 7/16/2013
YESSS! ALL HAIL SHIKATEMA! XD
D3m0nDarks chapter 6 . 7/16/2013
Tenten, you should have been a little more specific... you never said anything about a dog talking in ENGLISH. ;D
Erin chapter 17 . 5/14/2013
Great chappie update sooon!
Lili Bibi chapter 17 . 4/14/2013
Oh dear! Plz update soon!
Lili Bibi chapter 16 . 4/14/2013
Lol! Tenten is so baddd;)
Lili Bibi chapter 15 . 4/14/2013
Aww! Neji fall for her! :)
Lili Bibi chapter 11 . 4/14/2013