Reviews for LUNCHEON ON THE GRASS
Of course Lucius would be turned on by seeing a mudblood being tortured.
brokenblackangel chapter 6 . 2/9/2012
Love your stories. And I loved your reference in chapter two to mens Vouge. And how Lucius talked of next season and it being Avant Garde, I laughed so hard D Lucy being prissy and vain is terribly amusing and you write him really well )
Miravisu chapter 6 . 8/7/2010
I love how Lucius and Severus are so very well acquainted, and their lovely banter... and how Hermione is not shy of getting part of such a threesome, er trio, too!
CarlisleAliceJazzCullen chapter 6 . 5/9/2010
That was really hot! Though you should really change the fic status to complete- I almost didn't read it thinking it was abandoned.
CarlisleAliceJazzCullen chapter 3 . 5/8/2010
:O Mione! You naughty girl! :o
ViolentAi chapter 6 . 8/17/2009
M, sexy! The invincible threesome, haha. :P Very good story.
CoCo82 chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
"Lucius had seen the girl writhe on his carpet, and once Lucius had seen a woman writhing – little did it matter whether in embarrassment, pain or ecstasy – he wanted to see her writhe again. Generally underneath him, deprived of clothing but playing temporary host to one or more of his body parts."

*Squee* Oh my! This should be VERY interesting...
twilightrockz chapter 6 . 7/29/2009
Its over? well thats sucks lol, it was very good!
dimensioner chapter 6 . 7/9/2009
Wonderful story!
dimensioner chapter 5 . 7/9/2009
So, Severus and Lucius are closing in on Hermione.

Ron's adventure was really fun to read, I like the way you portray him a lot.

Still can't imagine Lucius with short hair though...Gotta keep on reading...
dimensioner chapter 4 . 7/8/2009
I didn't even think of the possibility that they could have hopped from painting to painting...

Ron was close, and his encounter with the french police was highly amusing. Your french is excellent, by the way!
dimensioner chapter 3 . 7/8/2009
Until you mentioned that Lucius had to get them out of the picture, I thought they'd just stay in it 'til the museum closes. So when Severus and Lucius used the spell in school, they did take turns as well? It's not really obvious when Severus talks about it to Hermione.

Otherwise, amusing chapter. And Ron is not out of the picture yet (no pun intented), so things are definitely going to be interesting!
dimensioner chapter 2 . 7/8/2009
Finding a man who's interested in intellectual stimulation can be rather difficult, even when you're not a genius like Hermione. Can't wait to see how she will react to Severus' and Lucius' changed appearances!
dimensioner chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
I have to go back and review your other story as well. 'First, catch your Slytherin' made me instantly bookmark all of your other Harry Potter stories.

And since I'm discontent with the amount of reviews you recieved so far, I decided to help rectify that situation a bit.

I like your style - a lot actually. I only know of one other authour who has the ability to write M ratings so smooth and enjoyable. It's so good and funny to read, fluent, and diverting. Keep up the real good work!
Knitchick chapter 6 . 4/23/2009
Very cute and funny story. Liked it!