Reviews for What's Done In The Dark: The King's Concubine
SMSM92 chapter 1 . 7/13
I just wanted to add that I did read your urgent message and Im sure ALL your fans would agree that the story is perfect the way it is but in all honesty, you as the author needs to do what's right for you. Sincerely, this story is perfect, if you sold it in hardcover, I'd buy it the way it is
SMSM92 chapter 23 . 7/13
After all the shit Darien put Serena through... the obsessing... the purposely not letting go and forcing himself into her life until she became addicted to him as well, I keep finding myself coming back and re-reading this chapter... I still can't believe what he did in the picture room... he had been getting around from Hotaru and Serena had been there the whole time and he didn't even give a shit until way later...
But he does love her regardless, I just hate with a passion that he can just disregard her and COMPLETELY forget her and act as if he can have 'that simple blissful lustful love with Hotaru' back... after everything Hotaru put him through! Loving her is anything but simple, she's conniving, manipulative and dropped him in the past the second something better came up! Yet, he FORGOT WHO SERENA WAS JUST BECAUSE HE WAS AROUSED BY HOTARU! He's a dick that's why this chapter pisses me off!
I really need to know how this story ends though... I think I reviewed it before so I might be repeating myself; this story is written with so much more passion than the usual so it's so easy to become addicted and consumed by it. Every action Darien or Serena makes, is an assailment to the reader's senses! I really just wish to know the ending! PLEASE don't drop this story!
Daire123 chapter 27 . 5/9
aww I miss this story! Did you ever finish or decide how it would end off of this site? I'm still a little confused about what was coming toward Serena and Raino... Please try and conclude this story! if you don't want to continue writing please provide a brief story of what happens next! Will the anecdote work? Will Serena ever be able to have children? Will Serena heal and be able to control herself long enough to be able to be Queen? Will Hutaru be killed for ALL of her vicious crimes? Please update again soon!
Guest chapter 27 . 9/28/2015
Nooooooooo I love this!
Latebuttruefan chapter 27 . 7/22/2015
This story is very complicated but I think I've managed to follow it?! And now that I've got to this point I would love to know how it ends so please update it soon :-)
ellie chapter 27 . 4/11/2015
I really like the premise of your story. It's very interesting! There are times when I am confused when reading. For instance, I am a bit unsure on the time period of this story. It mentions the use of a microwave and in chapter 18 there was a mention of a car crash. However, people are still riding carriages. Little things like these make me pause and think about what I read. But I really love your story! I really hope that you'll continue.
Serenity312 chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
Great story. Darien being unstable makes it so interesting! Ive read a couple. I'm glad this story was finished for the most part :) I can imagine my own ending lol.
Rezsia chapter 27 . 2/27/2013
Please do not give up on this story. It's wonderful and you're awesome.
UniversalBunny chapter 26 . 1/12/2013
update soon!
First Movement chapter 27 . 12/30/2012
*sigh* I understand your need to rewrite this stroy, because it really is turning out to be complicated. I'll miss this version then, since it was a really roller coaster of emotion when reading this, and in spite of that I thoroughly enjoy the ride, every second of it. I find my self smiling and depresed while reading this, such a vivid image you had planted in this story. I hope you update soon for the new version :)
First Movement chapter 24 . 12/30/2012
Hotaru is just down right evil...
First Movement chapter 23 . 12/29/2012
I wan't to type 'nooooo', but I realize I've done that quite a lot... What's wrong with her? I thought she was pregnant! But it turned out to be worse! Nooooo... (can't help my self)
First Movement chapter 21 . 12/29/2012
No, no, no, no, no! It went nicely! And those 'ladies' ruin it because they have fun with commoners? They're human just like the ladies! What will going to happen with Serena and Darien now? Do they separate? And what's wrong with Serena? Damn, this story is so god. Have I mentioned that?
First Movement chapter 20 . 12/29/2012
Noooooooo! Serena, don't leave him! Oh my god, this story was good!
First Movement chapter 19 . 12/29/2012
Oooooh, I can't wait to read how it turn out to be!