Reviews for What's Done In The Dark: The King's Concubine
ellie chapter 27 . 4/11
I really like the premise of your story. It's very interesting! There are times when I am confused when reading. For instance, I am a bit unsure on the time period of this story. It mentions the use of a microwave and in chapter 18 there was a mention of a car crash. However, people are still riding carriages. Little things like these make me pause and think about what I read. But I really love your story! I really hope that you'll continue.
Serenity312 chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
Great story. Darien being unstable makes it so interesting! Ive read a couple. I'm glad this story was finished for the most part :) I can imagine my own ending lol.
Rezsia chapter 27 . 2/27/2013
Please do not give up on this story. It's wonderful and you're awesome.
UniversalBunny chapter 26 . 1/12/2013
update soon!
First Movement chapter 27 . 12/30/2012
*sigh* I understand your need to rewrite this stroy, because it really is turning out to be complicated. I'll miss this version then, since it was a really roller coaster of emotion when reading this, and in spite of that I thoroughly enjoy the ride, every second of it. I find my self smiling and depresed while reading this, such a vivid image you had planted in this story. I hope you update soon for the new version :)
First Movement chapter 24 . 12/30/2012
Hotaru is just down right evil...
First Movement chapter 23 . 12/29/2012
I wan't to type 'nooooo', but I realize I've done that quite a lot... What's wrong with her? I thought she was pregnant! But it turned out to be worse! Nooooo... (can't help my self)
First Movement chapter 21 . 12/29/2012
No, no, no, no, no! It went nicely! And those 'ladies' ruin it because they have fun with commoners? They're human just like the ladies! What will going to happen with Serena and Darien now? Do they separate? And what's wrong with Serena? Damn, this story is so god. Have I mentioned that?
First Movement chapter 20 . 12/29/2012
Noooooooo! Serena, don't leave him! Oh my god, this story was good!
First Movement chapter 19 . 12/29/2012
Oooooh, I can't wait to read how it turn out to be!
First Movement chapter 17 . 12/28/2012
Yes! Go Serena!
First Movement chapter 12 . 12/27/2012
I hope Darien and Serena would be alright
First Movement chapter 11 . 12/27/2012
Ha! serve her right! just hoping that Mina would not cause Serena more harm in the future...
First Movement chapter 9 . 12/27/2012
Oh wow.. Darien was sick... But it was good, adding the complexity to the story, love it :D
First Movement chapter 8 . 12/26/2012
Woah... this story is awesome! I never thought that Darien was a bipolar... or have two personality... Anway, gotta read the next chapter!