Reviews for Ripped Pictures
Abbie chapter 41 . 8/18
Great story and very suspenseful ending! :)
Jessica chapter 41 . 8/17
First off i'm not upset that we didn't figure out what happened to Laci yet this chapter gave me a little more hope that maybe she is still alive and okay. Belle is a survivor and survived the terror Seth put her through and I like to think Laci is similar to her. It was a great end to a story and I can't wait for the sequel and to she how her dad adjusts to life in Nevada happy she's going back to Nevada and I know she'll never give up on Laci and i'm excited to see how that plays a role in her life moving forward and how she handles knowing that she died and was brought back how that changes her life and her outlook. Can't wait for Glen and Katie's baby and to get some more answers on Laci and what happened to her and if she's alive or not. I was out of town and was unable to get my account up but I didn't want to not respond to this chapter so I am still working on that but life has been busy and I have not had the time I hoped yet to set up an account. I'm still planning on hopefully getting that up before I go back to college at the end of this month. Great job as always and I can't wait to see the sequel and Juliet's moon's update
Jessica chapter 40 . 8/14
Hate that Belle had to leave Nevada behind and leave everyone she loves and knows to go back to a place where she basically has no one since laci is missing and no one seems to know where she is.
Jessica chapter 39 . 8/10
I hate not knowing what has happened to laci and I feel so bad for belle she knows that her best friend is involved and possibly killed because of her. I have a feeling she's still alive despite the grave, blood and Marley saying he buried her alive with no way out. I have a feeling someone saved her but obviously i'll have to wait and see I hope you get another update tonight i'm going to try and get my profile set up tonight as well so I have a account on here but will see.
soccergirll58 chapter 38 . 7/28
Please update I loved this chapter it was awesome!
Jessica chapter 38 . 6/8
Well that was dark i'm anxious to see what happens to laci I hope she's okay but I know you have a plan for your story even if she is not. I'm glad that I could be a faithful reviewer. I can't wait to find out what happens next to laci.
Jessica chapter 37 . 4/29
Hi I can't wait to see what happens with Laci really hope after all is done that bella gets her happy ending. I'm assuming that i'm the same Jessica because I know I've reviewed a ton of your stories recently. I'm glad to be a form of encouragement because I love all the stories your a great writer and you write characters that I can see fitting in the book series. Keep up the good work
Abbie chapter 37 . 4/29
Really enjoy all your stories! :) You're a great writer!
Jessica McMillen chapter 36 . 3/18
So glad that your updating again on a regular basis loved the wedding chapter it was so sweet I'd be interested in both a sequel to RP and the phantom stallion wild horse island.
Guest chapter 34 . 7/15/2014
You are leaving us hanging! What's gonna happen it's been like 2 years since you've updated?!
horsegirl619 chapter 33 . 6/8/2011
please please please update! i love your story your a great writer
LiL-MiSs-Clo chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Man i loooove this story... Cant wait for the next chapter :)
AceTrace chapter 32 . 12/5/2010
Wow. I found this story this afernoon and got addicted. Mom would kill me if she knew i was up at 1 am
Wild Cowgirl 16 chapter 32 . 12/4/2010
Awsome chapter!
Maxy's Momma chapter 32 . 12/4/2010
oooh. They're such a flippin cute couple 3 she may be stealing my Quinn but still...haha. I love the foreshadowing you have going on here...and the element of mystery...who is his contact? i don't know i have to keep reading to find out! haha update again soon (:

lurve,