Reviews for Ripped Pictures
horsegirl619 chapter 33 . 6/8/2011
please please please update! i love your story your a great writer
LiL-MiSs-Clo chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Man i loooove this story... Cant wait for the next chapter :)
AceTrace chapter 32 . 12/5/2010
Wow. I found this story this afernoon and got addicted. Mom would kill me if she knew i was up at 1 am
Wild Cowgirl 16 chapter 32 . 12/4/2010
Awsome chapter!
Maxy's Momma chapter 32 . 12/4/2010
oooh. They're such a flippin cute couple 3 she may be stealing my Quinn but still...haha. I love the foreshadowing you have going on here...and the element of mystery...who is his contact? i don't know i have to keep reading to find out! haha update again soon (:

lurve,

maxys momma (:
horsegirl619 chapter 17 . 11/15/2010
OMG as soon as i read the part about taylor swift as ring tones 'tear drops on my guitar' came on the radio creepy. but anyway love the story i look forward to reading more.
Last Girl Standing chapter 31 . 7/29/2010
OMG UPDATE! I LOVE IT! AND MAKE A SEQUEL! PLEASE!
evilmunchkin chapter 30 . 2/14/2010
You updated! yay! This makes me quite happy :)
Daughtry18 chapter 29 . 1/17/2010
Hi, I'm new to this site. Your story Ripped Pictures was the first one I read and I like it, you did a good job. Im inlove with Twilight, and The Heartland books, i just bought 1-5 of the phantom stallion series and plan on starting them soon.
Maxy's Momma chapter 29 . 12/23/2009
YAY! Finally! This is an excellenst chapter! So many good things happening! Yay! Update more any of your stories! And ps. That saddle works great!
ReadingBetweenTheLines chapter 29 . 12/21/2009
I saw that episode of Storm Chasers! Great chapter.
UnIqUenezZ-iS-BeAuTY chapter 28 . 11/27/2009
no! iris just needs to go to chloe, not stupid Norman White! sigh... i just have to wait for the next chapter i guess... sigh... o ya, sorry i havent be able to review in so long! i havent been able 2 do any of my fanfic stuff n 4everr! but i back! yay! please write the next chappy soon!
Maxy's Momma chapter 30 . 11/8/2009
I think everyone is going to picture her differently and however you picture her is what you should post as your Belle or your Quinn because that is you opinion I personally take that picture and tweak it in my mind to what I think it theat person.
terriblycalm chapter 28 . 10/6/2009
i luved it soo much! 3 :) please update soon!
cattiedanty chapter 28 . 10/6/2009
please continue i love it i hate norm white