Reviews for Ripped Pictures
Jessica chapter 37 . 4/29
Hi I can't wait to see what happens with Laci really hope after all is done that bella gets her happy ending. I'm assuming that i'm the same Jessica because I know I've reviewed a ton of your stories recently. I'm glad to be a form of encouragement because I love all the stories your a great writer and you write characters that I can see fitting in the book series. Keep up the good work
Abbie chapter 37 . 4/29
Really enjoy all your stories! :) You're a great writer!
Jessica McMillen chapter 36 . 3/18
So glad that your updating again on a regular basis loved the wedding chapter it was so sweet I'd be interested in both a sequel to RP and the phantom stallion wild horse island.
Guest chapter 34 . 7/15/2014
You are leaving us hanging! What's gonna happen it's been like 2 years since you've updated?!
horsegirl619 chapter 33 . 6/8/2011
please please please update! i love your story your a great writer
LiL-MiSs-Clo chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Man i loooove this story... Cant wait for the next chapter :)
AceTrace chapter 32 . 12/5/2010
Wow. I found this story this afernoon and got addicted. Mom would kill me if she knew i was up at 1 am
Wild Cowgirl 16 chapter 32 . 12/4/2010
Awsome chapter!
Maxy's Momma chapter 32 . 12/4/2010
oooh. They're such a flippin cute couple 3 she may be stealing my Quinn but still...haha. I love the foreshadowing you have going on here...and the element of mystery...who is his contact? i don't know i have to keep reading to find out! haha update again soon (:

lurve,

maxys momma (:
horsegirl619 chapter 17 . 11/15/2010
OMG as soon as i read the part about taylor swift as ring tones 'tear drops on my guitar' came on the radio creepy. but anyway love the story i look forward to reading more.
Last Girl Standing chapter 31 . 7/29/2010
OMG UPDATE! I LOVE IT! AND MAKE A SEQUEL! PLEASE!
evilmunchkin chapter 30 . 2/14/2010
You updated! yay! This makes me quite happy :)
Daughtry18 chapter 29 . 1/17/2010
Hi, I'm new to this site. Your story Ripped Pictures was the first one I read and I like it, you did a good job. Im inlove with Twilight, and The Heartland books, i just bought 1-5 of the phantom stallion series and plan on starting them soon.
Maxy's Momma chapter 29 . 12/23/2009
YAY! Finally! This is an excellenst chapter! So many good things happening! Yay! Update more any of your stories! And ps. That saddle works great!
ReadingBetweenTheLines chapter 29 . 12/21/2009
I saw that episode of Storm Chasers! Great chapter.