Reviews for Coming Home
MisAntropia chapter 4 . 12/11/2010
I like your story very much. I don't know Myst, so I won't praise the world-building (though it is great, and the way you blend it with the Stargate universe, it's fabulous). The plot is very intriguing, and I like very much what you made of the characters. I hope to read more soon :), but thank you for sharing this much already. It is a surprisingly dense writing that lets one re-read it over and over, and still has something new to enjoy.

Thanks:

MisA
angw chapter 4 . 11/8/2010
Oh no! Too much information for Rodney to handle.

Oh dear. Oh dear. What will happen next?
Erikstrulove chapter 3 . 11/7/2010
I never thought I'd see this crossover. Its brilliant! The way you write both is just perfect, I love it!
msdarque chapter 4 . 11/7/2010
Quite an intriguing and surprising chapter!

Very eager to see what happens next. Oh my!

Congrats!
Jen-NCIS-Lover chapter 4 . 10/27/2010
Oh my! Please update soon! It's a great story!
Jinxauthor Mel chapter 4 . 10/27/2010
Wow, this last scene truly had me on the edge of the seat. Finally, all the secrecy demands its due. I've been wondering how they could expect Rahd'ni to trust them while keeping him out of the loop on pretty much everything. .

That's a mean cliffy you left us with, and I'm very much looking forward to the next chapter. I really like your writing style. _
mmkfire chapter 4 . 10/25/2010
keep up the good writing.

mk
dwparsnip chapter 4 . 10/25/2010
A compelling story you've got going here and I look forward to more.
Silverthreads chapter 4 . 10/24/2010
Oh my! I can't wait to read the next update!
jbaker001 chapter 4 . 10/24/2010
Thanks for updating!
rawa chapter 4 . 10/24/2010
Thanks for the update and the rather disconcerting ending.

How much time has passed since John brought Rahd'ni back to Atlantis?
yolanna chapter 3 . 10/24/2010
It's been a long time since I read as fanscinating and captivating story as this one. I can only hope you'll continue on working on it. Thank you.
Jen-NCIS-Lover chapter 3 . 7/20/2010
Great Story! Update Soon Please!
msdarque chapter 3 . 7/18/2010
I truly enjoyed reading the chapter. :)

It was well worth the wait.

Very intriguing and mysterious.

Congrats!
TechnoScribe chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Hey! Great imagination and intriguing story. I'm enjoying it. But you might want to mark it as a crossover. I can't help but feel I have an unfair advantage in following your plot concept through my familiarity with the Myst series. I like the way you've altered Rodney's speach style to fit with the D'ni/Myst style.
57 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »