Reviews for Coming Home
Guest chapter 3 . 7/15/2010
What an incredible story! You've created an amazing, complicated, interesting story, full of people and facts that are so well described , I feel I can see them. I have the impression of being absorbed into this world as I'm reading. Really looking forward to more...soon? Thanks for this - I'm really, really enjoying it.
angw chapter 3 . 7/15/2010
An elaborate world. I am looking forward to delving into the emotions, back story and future for Atlantis.
rawa chapter 3 . 7/14/2010
It's wonderful to see this continued.
Silverthreads chapter 3 . 7/14/2010
Fabulous continuation, even with the grammatical and word errors (or typos in at least one case). I can't wait to read more.
ldarkphoenix chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
omg please finish this, it's so good! I really want to know if Rodney ever gets his memory back
Silverthreads chapter 2 . 4/9/2010
Oh... Write the rest of this please. The first chapter was fabulous, this one is excellent and I am sure the third will mesh styles equally well. And I so want to know the rest of the story.
Silverthreads chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Wow, it's Myst SGA fusion. Awesome!
msdarque chapter 2 . 3/3/2010
This chapter was full surprises and twists... superb!

I loved it!

Cannot wait to see what happens next. (I hope there will be an update.. it's a really great story.)

Congrats!
msdarque chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
A very interesting and intriguing start. I loved it and cannot wait to read some more. :D

Congrats!
LeonaMasha chapter 2 . 12/14/2009
I really am into Rahd'ni and can't wait for the next chapter.

You are definitely one of my favourite authors!

Great job :)
JeannieWood chapter 2 . 8/19/2009
Damn, this is a good story. Weird, but good. Great even.

You write weird stories.

I love you.
Katie Lupin chapter 2 . 7/26/2009
hi! what can I say... besides, "Houston, we are in trouble" she got married! I don't believe Rodney will so understanding when he lern about it... great fic.. can't wait for the next epi! see ya!
jbaker001 chapter 2 . 7/26/2009
Lovely. Thank you for updating!
Thankful Reader chapter 2 . 7/25/2009
Thank you so much! I love this story and this chapter makes it one of the best fics I've ever read (and believe me, I would say it if it weren't true).
rawa chapter 2 . 7/24/2009
I absolutely adore everything about this - Rahd'ni (the slow reveal of what happened to him), John, Radek, Todd!, Jeniffer & Ronon (the triangle angst), A'Gaeris (does he build worlds?).

Waiting very (im)patiently for the next chapter.
57 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »