Reviews for Coming Home
Endgame65 chapter 2 . 7/24/2009
Interesting. I'm a bigger fan right now of Caliber and Samhain, but this one could grow on me. Keep up the good work.
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
Awesome story! It's really good! I love the ending! Well done!
Thomasina chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Great story. I look forward to the next chapter.
jbaker001 chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
Wonderful! I can't wait until you update *all* of your stories.
Mercury's Winter chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
That was simply beautiful. I loved it. I would love to read a sequel :)
B00kw0rm92 chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Wonderful story! I love Rodney! I can not wait for the next chapter!
Korilian chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Actually, having looked up the later parts of Myst, it looks like that was exactly what you were going for, so well done. I hadn't played it in years, but you captured it perfectly.
Korilian chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
The prose is a little on the heavy side, but I do love the whole Myst vibe you've created (don't know if that was what you were going for, but that's what it reminded me off).
bhemmen chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Excellent story so far. I couldn't stop reading it until I finished and can't wait until the next chapter is posted.
The Watch Stander chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Oh gosh another great McKay story! Please finish both as they both are so well written.
Endgame65 chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Interesting story. It'll be interesting to see how this one plays out. Your stories are always well written. Please just make sure to actually finish Feast of the Samhain and Caliber and not leave us hanging on those while you work on this one. Keep up the good work.
Thankful Reader chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
So far, I love this story. Very descriptive and easy to follow even with the lost identity and time changes. I'm interested to find out how Jennifer reacts to him. Can't wait for more!
57 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4