Reviews for Brink of Madness
lex287 chapter 5 . 4/29/2011
really good! loved the traumatised sam :) would have liked to have seen sam tell dean what he saw, and his reaction, then some more comfort going on there :)
CeCe Away chapter 5 . 3/3/2011
So glad Sam came to coherency. I don't know how he could come back from what Cas showed him. If that really happened, it would change the entire outcome.

And Dean is so sweet, always there for him.
Sparkiebunny chapter 5 . 11/21/2010
Aww, great fic! :)
judyann chapter 5 . 10/7/2010
You are right about the 3 tissue another one that got me to cry but loved it! You are amazing!
Port-of-Seas chapter 5 . 6/30/2009
And this is what MIGHT have happened if Cas hadn't been dragged back to heaven. Very sweet, good job.
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 5 . 5/14/2009
OMG! this fic was absoloutley incredable hun!

it was amazingly written!

and i just loved how you had Sam freak out so much over what Cas made him see- that was reaally freaky and creepy too :)

awesome work
kirallie chapter 5 . 5/14/2009
Poor Sam! Glad Dean was there for him
maxandkiz chapter 5 . 5/3/2009
Wonderful ending!

Absolutely loved Dean comforting Sam and taking care of him. You filled the whole chapter with my favorite thing; protective big bro Dean taking care of Sammy. Really wish we'd see that on the show again.(for more than a minute) :)

Lisa
skag trendy chapter 5 . 5/2/2009
No not sappy. Quite lovely in fact.

Well done mate.

Kind regards,

ST x
pandora jazz chapter 5 . 5/2/2009
I liked the ending. Just a nice brother moment. Dean is needed again and Sam is allowing himself to trust and need his big brother.

Thanks for sharing your story with us.

Until next time, take care.
myownmind chapter 5 . 5/1/2009
Loved the story! Thank you for sharing it with us!
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 5 . 5/1/2009
I LOVED this.

Thank you so much for giving us all this gift.
cozmikfaerie chapter 5 . 5/1/2009
The way this season is going, I needed a sappy ending! I really enjoyed reading this story, thank you for writing it!
vonnie836 chapter 5 . 5/1/2009
I love sappy endings and this one was beautiful. Dean is finally back to being big brother again. I liked the honesty in his thinking, when he realized he wasn't sure if he was ready to hear what Sam saw. Nevertheless he definitely was ready to help Sam through all of it. Awesome little story. Sure liked it a lot. Hugs, Vonnie
darksupernatural chapter 5 . 5/1/2009