Reviews for Ladybird
please update
pyro357 chapter 7 . 7/13/2009
update soon
Chineseboy13 chapter 6 . 7/7/2009
This is a rather slowly progress story. Was it meant to be this way?

I guess I'm simply not used to these kind.
Aikori Shukrai chapter 7 . 5/17/2009
Interesting chapter. I like the way you managed to summarize the save Kakashi thing in a few lines. It flowed really quickly though. 'Till next time.
Kel Tenrou Rikudou chapter 7 . 5/16/2009
DUDE, I CAN'T WAIT TILL NEXT CHAPPY! THIS STORIES TOO DAM AWESOME!
weixuan18 chapter 7 . 5/16/2009
Ha, interesting. Didn't expect Suzu to not be of shinobi standards in terms of fighting, but the sound attack was nice. Very creative, heh.

It's not really a 'worst' chapter, because, well, there will always be worse ones. Try to look on the brighter side of things :P

Anyways, await the next chap. Gd job.
BrazeRancor chapter 7 . 5/16/2009
Oh few, for a second there I thought you were gonna violate the OC rules. But you didn't! Great!
Lvmj chapter 7 . 5/16/2009
Good read, kind of short, and it has been a long time! Just had some finals myself, hard as hell, good luck on good grades. Interesting 'caw' Bird-chan has. Look forward to the next chapter.

-Lvmj
Love Psycho chapter 6 . 5/2/2009
I love this! Suzu is a really good character! Cookies for you!
Bobboky chapter 6 . 4/29/2009
very good work
NarutoAddict.PHP chapter 6 . 4/28/2009
is it possible for you to get someone to draw a fanart for suzu?

Nice fic and Review soon
protorb chapter 6 . 4/28/2009
Hm, Interesting concept, I plan on enjoying this if/when you update the chapters d(_)b
Juoppo chapter 6 . 4/28/2009
This chapter would have been nice, if it wasn't for the constant, jarring tense switches. You should really pick a tense and stick with it, rather than switching between past and present tense every time you take something straight out of canon. It breaks the flow and makes it very annoying to read action scenes.

Well, the sharingan is a bunch of tomoe or comma, not dots, so you were entirely correct describing it as such. Saying that it's a bunch of dots would be incorrect.

I do hope that you'll start venturing out of canon at some point. Canon reusing has been done to death and it would be nice to see some changes to plot from introducing an outside influence to it. Rewriting canon scenes with an extra character will become boring to read at one point or another.

Hope that helps, looking forward to the next chapter.
MandaiGawd chapter 6 . 4/28/2009
More! MOre!Fed me... lol.

Interesting story. It would be grewat if you could squeeze more words into one chapter though.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »