Reviews for Puzzle Pieces
arynwy chapter 3 . 3/21/2014
You've decided me. I need to go back and look at the gifts in the Exchange archive that were published before I started following/participating in it. This is lovely and you nailed the key factor of Severus' failures on the head.

Canon!Severus obsessed over things and was incapable of sharing them, be it people, ideas or possessions. As you had him state - he had so little that he could consider 'his'. That's what makes him giving Harry those memories so powerful and traumatic - whether the reader understood the meaning of it completely or not.

I've always wondered just what it was that was between Lucius and Arthur. This will do nicely. Yes. Thank you!
SnowingOnCupcakes chapter 3 . 1/20/2014
Love this! Scorpius and Rose and Snape and Hermione! 2 of my favorite couples in one great fic! Yay!
ljpjcg chapter 3 . 12/19/2012
ljpjcg chapter 2 . 12/19/2012
I am beyond THRILLED to see that this is continued and completed here on FF. I just left chapter one as a lost cause over at Ash.
kamikazarii chapter 2 . 8/13/2011
Excellent story! I really like how Snape's introversion really comes through.
sazari chapter 2 . 7/17/2011
Unlike you, Weasley, I was invited. Best line ever.
jjunee chapter 3 . 5/11/2011
It is a beautiful and touching story.
Larisa chapter 3 . 4/19/2011

NoahIrene chapter 3 . 7/26/2009
absolutely loved it!

great job!
Valmarien chapter 3 . 6/28/2009
Great story. I really enjoyed the way Hermione and Severus slowly allow themselves to come closer to each other. The warmth of their scenes together is lovely.
ktfranceebee chapter 3 . 6/10/2009
...That was possibly one of the greatest stories I have ever read. The emotion of it was incredible.
ktfranceebee chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Aw. I don't know why, but Hermione seems sad. I think she needs a hug from a certain Snarky Potions Master. :]