Reviews for Bad Seeds
Spitfire303 chapter 1 . 2/9
Okay i have already reviewed and given my overall opinion on this fic but that last chapter plus the overall idea that kids couls be that heartless is scary especially when you try and put that concept of a socialopathic killer into a 7 year ol. The result is truly terrifying :D it was very well written and the mothers reaction was realistic because how do you deal with you child being a killer before the even reach puberty. For some reason a people age 16-18 or above doing terrible things is accepted not liked or tolerated but accepted but a kid doing the same thing is shunned or ignored until they are face with undeniable truth. It is scary and since i read it it has been stuck on my mind :) so well props to you as a writer :D
Spitfire303 chapter 9 . 2/9
And the little boy is tainted too
MentalistSweete chapter 9 . 1/17
wow, that was amazing what you did there with Christopher at the end. Good story.
LouiseKurylo chapter 9 . 7/15/2014
Wow. The ending is totally unexpected and completely chilling. Way to wrap up a horror story! Thanks for writing it.
LouiseKurylo chapter 4 . 7/15/2014
You certainly have a good eye for the mind of a psychopath. Makes for a good story, but perhaps bad nightmares. Very realistic, very convincing.
LouiseKurylo chapter 3 . 7/15/2014
The torture of the little boy is horrible. It certainly throws the weight toward a sociopathic sibling.
LouiseKurylo chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
Intriguing beginning and possible murderer. Excellent foreshadowing of what such a child could do to Jane.
SuperWhoVengePottLokiLockLin chapter 9 . 7/1/2014
Holy shit. That was one of the most fantastically creepy amazingly brilliant stories I've read in a while. Sufficed to say, I loved t and enjoyed it immensely. The ending gave me chills. Superb writing my fan-fiction writing friend.
tigerlily124 chapter 9 . 8/31/2013
Good job. A well written and appropriately disturbing story.
janesbiotch chapter 2 . 9/13/2012
good lord she jumped from the window. Hey i stand four foot six and yes windows can be a bitch. I like this little girl. Is that bad? Great writing.
janesbiotch chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
ain't nothing worst than an evil child. They are both scary and cute at the same time
Kuhlama chapter 9 . 2/7/2012
OMG ! That was a super evil story ! I enjoyed it very much

PS: I was positively surprised to see the story finished because it's not marked complete !
Kuhlama chapter 2 . 2/7/2012
Wow, this is awesome !

You put so much thought into this.

You have a fantastic style of writing !

I'm super impressed :)
flame69 chapter 9 . 2/22/2011
Wow this story was great, i never would have guessed the mother would kill her. It's good how you got the reader feeling sorry for little boy like he was a victim and then the last bit just shocks you to the core, it was a very good story :)

Flame
SheWhoFliesWithDragons chapter 9 . 6/22/2010
Wow... I did NOT see that end coming. But the story was excellent :)