Reviews for A Study in Death
Lunacordelia chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
one word : beautiful
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Ah, how poignant. That story played out well.
emptyword chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Sheer brilliance.
truthlieslovestars chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
awww...
mistressinwaiting chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
poor c.c.! why did lelouch choose to die!
KatYen chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
You write with such beautiful prose, and you do bring up philosophy with such grace.

Tentative, poetic, tragic.
sheepeater chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Just wow. It was awesome, man. My favorite part was when Lelouch asked what dying felt like and CC responded: “Like something you should only have to feel once".
A Midsummer Night's Dream chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
How weird, I've never thought in my whole 12 years of existence to like something that has a genre that I loathed so much since I was a child because of the heavy feeling that I always dealt with when watching or even reading maybe...just maybe it's because I'm finally accepting the fact that it's not always a happy ending or happily ever afters here in 's always bound to be a tragedy, whether one likes it or not.

With that said, I bid you adieu and your story added to my favs.
foreverboundtopain chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
this story could go a long ways! plz update soon
kuchiki977 chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
deep
Yukari Hiwada chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
wow. beautiful. amazing. brilliant.

that's all i can say.

- yukari-chan
chimeras chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Beauty, Beautifully constructed and written, beautiful in the way it shows us both sides, meaning C.C and Lelouche. To put it simply, beautiful.
the purple cream experience chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Epic. Nuff' said
Candelabra chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
I think I read this on livejournal or something, but in case I didn't review then - I liked this a lot. The dark theme of it, the short scenes, everything is very beautifully done. My only issue would be that the 'story' snippet seemed a little odd. It fit in nicely with the rest, but the story itself kind of didn't make a heck of a lot of sense to me.

Aside from that, well done.
Le Diavor chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
This is a really nice story, magnificent. Brilliantly written and perfectly timed; I enjoyed it much.

It fits so well, it could be part of the actual series.

It's a really well written tragedy.

Here's hoping you manage to write more like these.