Reviews for A Study in Death
The Emperor's Underpants chapter 1 . 5/18
Oh... Oh my...

*clutches heart*

*dies*

WOW, YAMI-KUN. WOW. WHY YOU BE SO AWESOME.

This is, hands down, one of the best C.C./Lleouch fics out there. There was basically no romance, just those feeling of love from C.C. and it was so incredibly tragic, it left me staring at the screen in the end for a full minute, jaw-dropped and blinking several times with slightly raised eyebrows, and basically an expression like WTF.

So very depressing. Especially the last line. Like, right in da feels. Poor, poor, C.C.
Lunacordelia chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
one word : beautiful
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Ah, how poignant. That story played out well.
emptyword chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Sheer brilliance.
truthlieslovestars chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
awww...
mistressinwaiting chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
poor c.c.! why did lelouch choose to die!
KatYen chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
You write with such beautiful prose, and you do bring up philosophy with such grace.

Tentative, poetic, tragic.
young dawn chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Just wow. It was awesome, man. My favorite part was when Lelouch asked what dying felt like and CC responded: “Like something you should only have to feel once".
A Midsummer Night's Dream chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
How weird, I've never thought in my whole 12 years of existence to like something that has a genre that I loathed so much since I was a child because of the heavy feeling that I always dealt with when watching or even reading maybe...just maybe it's because I'm finally accepting the fact that it's not always a happy ending or happily ever afters here in 's always bound to be a tragedy, whether one likes it or not.

With that said, I bid you adieu and your story added to my favs.
foreverboundtopain chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
this story could go a long ways! plz update soon
kuchiki977 chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
deep
Yukari Hiwada chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
wow. beautiful. amazing. brilliant.

that's all i can say.

- yukari-chan
chimeras chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Beauty, Beautifully constructed and written, beautiful in the way it shows us both sides, meaning C.C and Lelouche. To put it simply, beautiful.
the purple cream experience chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Epic. Nuff' said
Candelabra chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
I think I read this on livejournal or something, but in case I didn't review then - I liked this a lot. The dark theme of it, the short scenes, everything is very beautifully done. My only issue would be that the 'story' snippet seemed a little odd. It fit in nicely with the rest, but the story itself kind of didn't make a heck of a lot of sense to me.

Aside from that, well done.