Reviews for Monster
Tomb Raider and Walking Dead chapter 1 . 8/22
Ok love this. I'm not much for SasuNaru because I hate Sasuke but I do like some of them. And this is one of the only one-shot with Sasuke in that I really like him. So thanks for writing this.
berry5tz chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
Nicely done. I liked how you didn't let on about it being a nightmare at the beginning. Though, the curly hair made me realize something was up. And to be honest I can't even imagine Naruto, with curly hair.
I also liked how Sasuke was ready to comfort Naruto, afterwards.

Thanks for writing this one.
phantomlady13 chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Ouw , which part Sasuke liked most ?! I want to know too *gigles* That's good story , no amazing . I mean that's so sweet of Sasuke . Great job
alessa-vulturi chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
You make me cry! But theres a confuse part what the hell was: "where his lover's CARwas now parked out side." CAR?! XD
Guest chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
that's really sweet
andysanime chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Good job on his one-shot, absoluly loved the ending though!
Ardent Bronze chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Gaaawwww, we were struggling to hold back tears. Wait... we failed. It was bittersweet and lovely in every way.
thelastunicorn chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
i love this story. it is really good.
Funky Bracelet Chick chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
D'awwwww. Angsty fluff really is the best. ]]
SairSeir chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
lol that was cute i wanted to cry!
SerialAuthor chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
That was totally cute, but the ending was way funny. well, to me it was.
Crimson Masquerade chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Aww I just love this so much! You wrote Naruto's nightmare really convincingly, and I felt the pain and rejection that he felt as well, and also the relief when he came back to reality and Sasuke reminded him just how loved he was. ;_; Dawww Sasuke, I love you!
AnimePrincess47 chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
omg this story made me cry it's so sad poor Naaruto I'm happy Sasuke loves him~~~~ thank you for writtting this
Eimin - The Eternal Sleep chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Aww...I love this one! .
LittleCopperRidingHood chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
i was like a gran of sand close to tearing up and crying poor naruto at least sasuke was there when he woke up :)