Reviews for Bits From The Big Yellow Bag
paynesgrey chapter 30 . 10/13/2011
Wow, this ficlet is really beautiful. I love the idea of Sesshoumaru and Kikyou together, especially if Kikyou had a real second chance to be a human woman. Lovely job.
kokoronagomu chapter 30 . 10/11/2011
SESS/KIK FOREVER!

i said it once and i'll say it again, this was beautiful!
nothingsogreat chapter 29 . 8/23/2011
Great job! Sadness, love, humor, everything! :)
DuskTillDawn95 chapter 7 . 4/7/2011
aww thats so cute!
DuskTillDawn95 chapter 6 . 4/7/2011
that was great!
DuskTillDawn95 chapter 4 . 4/7/2011
the best part of the manga! and you wrote it so well! -
DuskTillDawn95 chapter 3 . 4/7/2011
wow! these are amazing -
Neisha chapter 28 . 11/27/2010
Ahhh- it's good to see you writing Inu/Kag again, lol. Not that I mind the others, I enjoy them immensely, but I do miss your take on Kags.

I misses you...

Neisha
Kiroku Ookami chapter 26 . 11/12/2010
Wow. Awesome. Exactly how I felt at that point.
Deathmvp chapter 27 . 11/6/2010
This is very sad. I was hoping at least he would wake up in her arms at the end. (In heaven)
Deathmvp chapter 26 . 10/21/2010
Cute.
Rickashay chapter 26 . 10/20/2010
*giggles* It's so true though!
Griddlebone chapter 26 . 10/20/2010
Haha, I love this. Thank you for having Inuyasha point out what so many of us were thinking at that point in the story... XD
inuyashaloverr chapter 24 . 10/13/2010
Best Ficlet Cat.

Congratulations! Your fiction has won an award from the Feudal Association for the Sept. 2010 term!

Our official website can be found here:

Our Yahoo Group, where the nominating and voting occurs, can be found here:

group/FeudalAssociation/

Authors, you may retrieve your awards here:

albums/ll109/FeudalAssociation/Fiction%20Sept%202010/?startall

All awards, past or present, can be found here:

Please pick up "site only" awards here:

pickup_

**You may receive this notice more than once if you've won multiple awards.

Again, Congratulations, and feel free to join and/or help us spread the word about our group!

Inuyashaloverr .

Feudal Association
jaimed1968 chapter 24 . 9/17/2010
This piece has been nominated at the Feudal Association!

Our official website can be found here:

feudal. animara

The current nominations pages are here:

feudal. animara nominated. php?type Fanfiction (Fiction)

feudal. animara nominated. php?type Fanart (Fanart)

Check them out to see what you were nominated for!

Our Yahoo Group, where the nominations and voting occurs, can be found here:

groups. / group/Feudal Association/

**Please note that FA membership is closed during voting.

The Feudal Association

**Please Note: You may receive this notice more than once if you've been nominated for several awards. They will appear as reviews on your nominated works.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »