Reviews for Burning Bright
Ariana-tan chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Sorry, but I'm just sort of reading these stories in random order. When did Axel and Demyx get cats? (Please keep in mind that I've only read the stories up through Marked for Life, this one, and The Rumor Mill, and I've never played any of the games.)
CuteVampireCollie chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Oh, wow I love this. This idea is so creative and so eerie and gory that it's good but in a morbid way. The whole tiget thing is so well thought out but Axel's...almost-death (I guess you could call it) was so freaking sad. DX

And am I the only one who thinks Roxas would look adorable as a tiger? :3
Elegy of Ghosts chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
This... was the most AWESOME and AMAZINGLY EPIC one chapter story I have EVER read. I enjoyed every minute of it, feeling what the others were feeling, crying when Axel had died (you really made it sadder than in KHII), and and and... it was just... I LOVE IT!

I am so going to read more of your stories that involve KH. :D

It was greatly worth the time to read, and it is certainly something that will be reread. :)

I praise you for your awesome efforts.
THEendOFtheRAINBOW chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
Well that only took my 2 hours to read...Wow. Looks like I'm never wearing those tiger claw cufflinks again. Very (very very very) well written story :] Convincing, I really belived it. LOVE love love love the ending XD ...Now I'm going to sleep... Damnit.
AkuDemyfan chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
That was amazing! Really great work with the story! It was quite clear that Axel was the tiger but it was really interesting to see how other's would find it out and fix it.

Though, is Axel going to find out about it? If he did he would be feeling more than sorry and probably blaming himself for the things that happened...

Oh, and the ending was cool. Liked the fish thing... Hopefully the necklace won't come back to Axel... Like him finding it from the shore or something...

Keep up with it! I'm really waiting for more to read from you! D

...Over and out...

AkuDemyfan

P.S.

Liked the short conversation between Xigbar and Xemnas.
demyx-muffin chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Hi, I'm a big fan of yours, and I love all your stories, and I just had a couple of questions for you...

1) One of my favorite stories of yours is Stronger Than Whiskey. I was just wondering if it was complete or if it was going to be continued?

2) The title of this story is part of a line of a William Blake poem called "The Tiger". Is the title an allusion to the poem? I was wondering because the title caught my attention and then people are becoming weretigers and it kinda clicked in my head...

But I'm rambling. Sorry for that. Amazing stories -
13th Shadow chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
I LOVED this! I saved it for several days because I knew it would be the glue to keep me holding out during a run of depression again, and i was right. It was just the magic medicine I needed to bring a little light in the currants of a storm.

...Though I panicked when Demyx handed Roxas the ashes. I would have thought they needed to remain in the Nexus in order for him (Axel) to return! For a moment I thought it hadn't worked and... *sheesh*

Brilliant work as ever, luv. Absolutely frickin brilliant.
gin-silverfang-ledgend chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
I don't know why, but my favorite park was when poor Zexion was taken. I like Zexion well enough, so I'm not sure why. Like all of your stories it seems, well written and thought out. Good plot, and poor Axel is left in the dark. Could have had the tiger attack Marluxia as well, would have been funny to see him avoiding Axel as well.
Canderjack chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
Aw man, somebody has to tell Axel what happened. Otherwise the new rule about "absolutely no unauthorized souvenirs from freaky old ladies EVER" won't make sense. I'm really starting to like Saix-the-astrologer, so contemplative until a flea bites him wrong and then he completely loses his sh!t. This review would be much better if I weren't three-quarters dead of a cold. Nah, who am I kidding. Anyway, good job and hope you enjoyed your vacation.
ShadesofGrey18 chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
So you were out of state? Well, that explains why my favorite author hadn't been updating! This is another gem, and I really like it.

Lesse, here. Weretiger Axel, badly injured Saix, Zexion, Roxas, and Demyx. Zexion seems to have bad luck with people who've transformed into another creature. Demyx pummeled his face in in Lung Quin Xiang, and now Axel almost ripped his throat out. I feel pretty bad for the guy.

Oh, well. So long as you never stop writing, I'll never stop reading. Keep up the good work.
NinjaKana chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Wow! That was amazing! As are many of your stories. This was a little more predictable though, its still good. Just wow, its mindblowing. It seems so possible too. All the strange worlds and stuff- and Axel being Axel and a little thick didn't connect it. Again you have written something I can't really say much about other than its wonderful and well written. Love your stories and how you portray everyone by the way (incase I hadn't mentioned it before) and sorry for not commenting often ;;. But wow, so amazing.
spiralookami chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Oh wow! Awesome new story!

I really loved the ending. 'Tiger Shark' I forgot those existed while I was reading. Instead, I thought 'real tiger,' and that the tiger would drown. My bad.
brokenoperaglasses chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
You do write well, I'll give you that. I didn't have to double back and make sure I was still on the right track, so obviously you are consistent. That's something I admire, and something I can't do (which is why I only read fanfiction; I can't write it).

But there were a lot of holes in this. What you DID explain was consistent; but there were a lot of things you skipped out on.

For example: I can't tell if you're writing this in the canon universe at all. Axel as a diabetic? It can definitely work, but without a heart, the blood can't be real. Who is Fori? I'm pretty sure he doesn't exist in canon. He's not in the games or in the manga, anyway. Xanrivash is obviously a self-insert, so I'm glad he/she was only mentioned and not part of the plot, but why mention him/her at all? Also, why did the old woman say that Axel would 'thank her?' Unless dying somehow miraculously cured his diabetes, then I'm not sure how any of it could be worth thanking her.

If you brought those things (Fori, Xanrivash, Axel being diabetic, etc) over from other stories, you might want to make a note of that. It's very confusing.

And overall, the story was good. It was weird and something I've never even thought about/read about, so it was original, and to top it off, you DID write it in such a way that I didn't feel the need to put it aside. It was well done. A few explanations, or even just an author's note at the top, would have made it a little better, though.

-O.G.-

P.S. Please don't think of this as a flame; I'm not trying to insult you (I'm not sure how sensitive you are to criticism). I just thought you might like to know what was confusing. I know I would, if I could get more than three paragraphs out.
A Fair Amount of Strife chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
you are so amazing at writing! i always get all excited when i see youve updated.

i have no words to explain this story. i mean, all of your stories are so awesome! i guess thats a word though. awesome. your stories are awesome.
thegreatwhitewolf chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Ooh I'm excited! You wrote something new! Awesome.

Hmm...crazy old lady, weird-ass charm, I think I know where this one's going...

Oh no, Saix! Never really liked him much though. XD

Zexion is *not* smart, going to look for the tiger. He'll end up getting attacked by it!

...but first it's apparently going after Demyx. It's fairly obvious that Axel is being possessed bhy the tiger. After what happened in the Land of Dragons, I'm not surprised. Organization members seem to have a knack for getting possessed by strange animal spirits that make them go bat-shit crazy.

Crap I was right! It got Zexion! Sheesh. This is bad. I can't believe they haven't connected Axel's unexplanable injuries to the tiger yet. XD

Oh no! First Roxas and now Axel, though Roxas DID do that to Axel.

Oh NOW they're figuring it out. At least Roxas is. Yeesh. Sure took him long enough. Oh well. They're not the brightest, but we still love them anyway.

*cries* Axel died. He came back to life, but still...!

This was really really good. I'm glad that Demyx was left alone for the most part for once. He deserved a break this time around.