Reviews for Badgers and Pearls
Anomaly chapter 1 . 3/5
Love this. It's adorable. By the way, I read somewhere that the gems in the Hufflepuff hourglass are diamonds.
Evani chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
This was really good, I liked it :) my only issue is that jack was to have the Pearl for 13 years, not 10
swedishluck chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
This explains Hufflepuffs perfectly. Loyal and hard working, but scary as h***
meriland25 chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Original and fascinating! Great work!
Finwitch1 chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
You know, I think of all houses, Hufflepuff is the one that best fits for the Pirate life. As a Pirate Captain, she'd value the crew's loyalty (something Jack found hard to get); welcome anyone capable and willing to her crew (of all the people in the world, I think a pirate would be the least prejudiced); unafraid of hard toil (What could be a harder toil than pirate's life at sea); fairness (at least when it came to sharing the loot and voting for the captain as pirates do). Of course she, unlike young Will Turner, knows the difference between a duel and a fight. What I want to know is why she had to let it sink?
ChocolateTeapot chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Interesting idea! Although I really would wait with the author's note until after Sparrow's part.
E J ect chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
An unusual story, and enjoyable to read.
whitetigerwolf chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Just re-read this story. I love it, though I wonder what Helga being a pirate means for the loyal badgers of Hufflepuff.

Especilly when one considers that Amelia Bones, head of the DMLE was Hufflepuff.

Anyway great story
Kudo Shinichi Tanteisan chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Fascinating! Simply fascinating! I think this one-shot was well-thought out. Bar one thing: didn't Captain Jack Sparrow get the Black Pearl from a deal with Davie Jones or something? Correct me if I'm wrong, but that's just how I understand it.

Anyway, even with that plot hole or whatever you wanna call it, it was still a good work.

A million snowflakes and a chocolate chip cyber cookie to you! ;)

- KST
StaceyM.Rose chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
awwwwwww please keep goong it so great
LeanneDaseyLover chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
LOVE this story! You did an amazing job combining these two universes. They blended so well together. I can actually believe it happened. Great work!

~Jessica
Wolf Dragon Demon chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
I liked it, nice and simple not too much detail. Great job!
blueyblonde chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
i love it
Rameelia chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
This is interesting... though if I had to bet on someone from the HP world being a pirate and the captain of the Black Pearl, my money'd be on Voldemort ;) Just imagine that ugly face next to Davy Jones - they'd be the perfect duo to make life more interesting in the Caribbean. But Hufflepuff? She seems too meek to be a bloodthirsty, avaricious pirate. But the idea of the colours in the Hufflepuff house crest representing certain aspects of the pirate lifestyle was well thought out. Or at least that's the impression I got.

Very interesting one-shot. I truly enjoyed reading it and would love to see more HP/POTC crossovers. Thanks for sharing!
Blue-Starlight92 chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
I like it! It's very good, and very well written.