Reviews for Murderess
DarkPrincessRose chapter 13 . 6/17/2012
I think that you have been doing a great job with this story. I TOTALLY think that you should keep going with it. If you DO decide to rewrite it under the new account...I think that you should let us, as the readers, know by saying it's a rewrite...Example- "Murderess (rewrite), or something like that. Just a suggestion! .
Kyress chapter 10 . 4/14/2012
Great story, please don't abandon! *cries*
ThePink1 at Reefside.Net chapter 13 . 4/1/2012
"Whoa, a rewrite of Murderess?" Irma asked, looking over at the cheering Will and Cornelia.

"Yes yes yes! they were both chanting.

"A'ight, let's tet her know we're behind her five-hundres percent, and hope she rem's the missing details as she goes," Taranee said, sending their review.

We'll be keeping an eye out, Tally. Catch ya on the flipside, A J & friends.
BlackVelvetSurebu chapter 4 . 2/16/2012
EVANESCENCE!i LOVE THEM SOOOO MUCH. Bring me to life, nice choice. BTW i'm enjoying ur story, not just the music XD
ab chapter 12 . 5/8/2011
please write more. i love it!
mikimouse chapter 12 . 2/11/2011
This is soooooo good! Please write more!
Anahita Unduli II chapter 6 . 10/29/2010
Cornelia just shocked me at the last bit! XO i always thought it would be her and caleb, not in the entire galazy did i think she would say that!
Anahita Unduli II chapter 5 . 10/29/2010
i like how will talks back to phobos, and so love that couple! _ me will keep reviewing and reading! XD
Anahita Unduli II chapter 4 . 10/29/2010
i am really liking this fanfic, it is very intriging, and i think it is truly a unique one. and yay! phobos is in here finally! :D and of course, love how you used bring me to life by evanescence!
vampirewishes chapter 12 . 8/21/2010
Its good r u going 2 finish it
shadesofmidnightsun chapter 12 . 5/10/2010
Come on, this can't be the end, the story is too good! XD
bballgirl22 chapter 12 . 4/14/2010
I love it, even though I'm not a fan of the couple. PLease update soon.
A J chapter 12 . 11/29/2009
"Peeved? Yeah, I'm peeved ... so, what? You're gonna cozy up to Princey in hopes this all just goes away?" Cornelia huffed.

"Don't look at me, ask Sammy!" Will squeaked, pointing at her computer.

"Then I will," Cornelia replied, hitting 'Review'.

Yeah, we're all confused here, Tally. Keep it coming, and we'll catch ya on the flipside, A J.
yellow 14 chapter 12 . 11/27/2009
That was strange. But I like it. Welcome back, keep updating.
XV-Dragon chapter 12 . 11/22/2009
Another cool chapter Tally! Mkaes me wonder how Phobos lost control of hs men and who really hired the demon to kill will's mom. Can't wait to find out the answers.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »