Reviews for Wedding Crush!
Unknown chapter 3 . 10/16/2013
Was gonna happen post it ald
Ready dam it!
yay chapter 3 . 5/25/2013
Heyyy I just read your story..and this is crazy! But here's my review so update maybe!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/6/2013
derek, your a bitch.
absatx chapter 3 . 5/1/2010
um, if they're in monster form, susan and dr. c couldn't hold hands anyway, because his hand is smaller than one of her fingers, and that wouldn't do any good at all
FluffyFurball chapter 3 . 12/13/2009
PLEASE Keep writing!
Animation Universe 2005 chapter 3 . 5/23/2009
WOW! Awesome story! I can't wait to see what happens next!

Check out my Monsters vs. Aliens fic! They're awesome! ;)

-A.F. '91
DR.CSUSAN FAN 24 chapter 3 . 5/13/2009
NO PLEZ DON'T LET SUSAN DIE, WHEN I READ THE END OF THIS CHAPTER I COULD ACTUARALY FELL DR.C'S HEART BRAKE #SNIFF#

( (
OpenSeasonFanGirl5000 chapter 3 . 5/12/2009
OH NOES! Poor Susan. I hope she'll be okay in the next chapter. I like the line you did for B.O.B. where he thought they were all going to hell LOL! I don't believe I ever saw Close Encounters of the Third Kind, but it sounds awesome. But it's a little hard for me to be picturing Susan and Dr. Cockroach holding hands together so much in this chapter. I thought she got change back into Ginormica.
martina313 chapter 3 . 5/12/2009
close encounters of the third kind :D

that's a great movie!

and a good story BTW :P
IluvmyTV-ugottaproblem chapter 2 . 5/3/2009
GR. I HATE it when aliens screw up weddings
HikariFighter chapter 2 . 4/30/2009
Aw, write fast! It's really good D
Animation Universe 2005 chapter 2 . 4/24/2009
That was beautiful. I'm happy for Susan and Cockroach! Please update more chapters of this awesome fic.

BTW, I've got my own MvA fic in the works, so hopefully, you'll be looking forward to that.

Keep up the good work!

-A.F. '91
Animation Universe 2005 chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
Awesome fic to begin with! Can't wait what happens next!
OpenSeasonFanGirl5000 chapter 2 . 4/23/2009
I really don't understand how their wedding could be on hold if they were almost finish before the kiss got that close. I swear, the way you write this really reminds me of the Open Season 2 plot! (dumb sequel too by the way) especially when you had Derek approach Susan differently.

If they created a Monsters Vs. Aliens sequel, I hope they would used your idea. If not, well just be glad that you made something very creative and be proud of it.

But it's still a very good story to me. I really do hope they'll get married on time after their mission is over.
iamQuoz chapter 2 . 4/22/2009
Are they not still tecnically "marred?" they did take there vows