Reviews for The Sterling Job
HayNSW2711 chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Any chance of u finishing this PLEASE?
LifeFiction chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Love the idea of leverage and ncis together, great job!
Thallys chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
I can't believe I never posted a review to this story although I love it and come back to it every once in a while. I still love it just as much as before, and I really hope you find you muse for it again.
whovian42 chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Please finish this one!
jojobevco chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Good Chapter
pemphetru chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
this can't be the end! :( poor sterling...
GalynSolo chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Wow, I really like this story. I agree that there aren't enough Sterling stories out there! I hope that one day you continue this one because you've done a great job so far and I would love to read more.
King of the crossroads chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Poor Crowley :O (sorry i couldnt log on to review)
anne chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
wow! I don't think there's anything else to say except when is the next installment! The characters were very real and I had no problem picturing all of them.
writergirl99 chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Wow! This is realy good. I wasn't sure at first, I had never really liked Sterling that much! I hope you continue soon, this is so good! I love it!
dyluke88 chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
love the story..please write more chapters.. )
kanskyny chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
never would have thought of sterling like that. course, now that he's joined interpol, there are differences :/

still, amazing story.
BlackChaos105 chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
Really nice story, but hasn't been updated in four months! Please, update it soon! A decent NCIS/Leverage crossover, a rare occurrance as is. Don't let it die!

BlackChaos, out.
Makai Goddess Ookami chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
This was amazing. I'm not even sure where to start commenting. :)

- The Tom and Sarah Jane Baker thing almost made me die. Greatest. Referance. Ever.

- Sterling's entire involvement in this breaks my heart. :( He's such an amazing character, and between his past and being shot... Well, Sterling should be vurvur angry right now.

- Abby and Eliot being related is very amusing as well. I love Abby to pieces, and her and Eliot have such contradicting personalities. I bet they were a handful when they were children. :)

I can't wait for you to update this, as I enjoyed it a lot. There is not nearly enough Sterling love out there, and I'm fascinated to see how this turns out. Keep up the good work!
ASiriuslyGleekyTimeLord chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
You combined two of the best of my three worlds. NCIS, Leverage, Torchwood is the third, but hey, two out of three is good!

I am hooked. Need more!