Reviews for A Sticky Valentine SasuNaru
Chandra Migina chapter 11 . 2/26
A great story. I really enjoyed reading it. Also that in the end there never was a love potion, just two boys in love

Oh an nice ending too * loves yaoi *
I. JUST. FUCKING. LOVE IT!333333 I literally cried at the end so muchX'D Keep going with your awesome work! I will totally read also all the other stories you have written333
SusunaruSeeker chapter 3 . 11/4/2014
Awesome
3 the bring humour and romance together making me want to laugh and say Aw at the same time,all around a great story so far
keltieful chapter 11 . 9/10/2014
Thank you for writing such a wonderful story. It's not often I find something with the perfect mix of fluff, smut ;), and humour.

Sasuke was so cute! I swear, anyone else would have given up on Naruto's oblivious ass by then...
This also had to be one of the best written Iruka's I've ever read. I just loved when he was shocked that they weren't dating. I laughed. Hard.

Amazing job.
Simon chapter 11 . 7/11/2014
I can't say anything but this:
I fucking love you so much.
MoonIllusion chapter 11 . 4/21/2014
I loved this :3
MrsTDCC17 chapter 11 . 1/16/2014
KHCKVCICGI. Perfect
Guest chapter 4 . 1/15/2014
Go Naru-chan!
Too Epic chapter 2 . 1/2/2014
I am shocked... and I knew that was going to happen...
Guest chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
Naruto your an idiot, how can you not see that he's trying to get you to confess to him?! He likes you!
HAPPYgoLUCKY chapter 11 . 8/1/2013
UGYAAAAAA! ATSUI! Oh man, my room feels like it's gone up a couple of a thousand degrees but ... I DON'T CARE BECAUSE THIS IS TOTALY AWSOME! /o/
HowTroublesome12 chapter 11 . 4/20/2013
Hot
andysanime chapter 11 . 1/25/2013
Good job on this story.
mayo15 chapter 11 . 1/9/2013
it was a good story and cute one at that you should do a sequel right now i am going crazy from the lemon GO SASUNARU!
kinno21 chapter 10 . 9/22/2012
Love this fic! and great job on this fic