Reviews for A Sticky Valentine SasuNaru
DChan21 chapter 11 . 10/9
This was such a cute story, I loved it! And the Smut was super HOT! To bad it was only one XDD
I read it in one go it was amazing. Hopefully you write more stories of SasuNaru paring because this possiably the best SasuNaru I have read.
Evangeline039 chapter 11 . 5/5
No, Naruto. Sasuke isn't a sex maniac, he is the sex GOD.
Hi! I like this fanfic very much! My favorite part was when Sasuke admitting his love for Naruto with the banquet and explained the meaning of each flower, that was so sweet. You've done a good job! Keep writing, Ganbatte! :)
Chandra Migina chapter 11 . 2/26
A great story. I really enjoyed reading it. Also that in the end there never was a love potion, just two boys in love

Oh an nice ending too * loves yaoi *
I. JUST. FUCKING. LOVE IT!333333 I literally cried at the end so muchX'D Keep going with your awesome work! I will totally read also all the other stories you have written333
SusunaruSeeker chapter 3 . 11/4/2014
3 the bring humour and romance together making me want to laugh and say Aw at the same time,all around a great story so far
keltieful chapter 11 . 9/10/2014
Thank you for writing such a wonderful story. It's not often I find something with the perfect mix of fluff, smut ;), and humour.

Sasuke was so cute! I swear, anyone else would have given up on Naruto's oblivious ass by then...
This also had to be one of the best written Iruka's I've ever read. I just loved when he was shocked that they weren't dating. I laughed. Hard.

Amazing job.
Simon chapter 11 . 7/11/2014
I can't say anything but this:
I fucking love you so much.
MoonIllusion chapter 11 . 4/21/2014
I loved this :3
peachkid chapter 11 . 1/16/2014
Guest chapter 4 . 1/15/2014
Go Naru-chan!
Too Epic chapter 2 . 1/2/2014
I am shocked... and I knew that was going to happen...
Guest chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
Naruto your an idiot, how can you not see that he's trying to get you to confess to him?! He likes you!
HAPPYgoLUCKY chapter 11 . 8/1/2013
UGYAAAAAA! ATSUI! Oh man, my room feels like it's gone up a couple of a thousand degrees but ... I DON'T CARE BECAUSE THIS IS TOTALY AWSOME! /o/
HowTroublesome12 chapter 11 . 4/20/2013