Reviews for What's that in your pants?
MAJANNA chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Are you going to update in any foreseeable future? RL/muse withrawal might be a problem which I understand, but whoa, that's funy thing to read.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/24/2011
Oh gosh this is hilarious! I can't wait for an update!
QueenofDoomydoom chapter 2 . 7/30/2011
I nearly pissed myself laughing so hard. I almost woke up my fasmily, can you imagine how hard that would be to explain? I just had a mental image on shinigami flying aroung raping dogs and midgets
Kimiko Asahara chapter 3 . 7/15/2011
lol

please finish this it was to funny!
SinnSly chapter 3 . 6/22/2011
Man this made me laugh like hell XD
his sister chapter 3 . 3/23/2011
ohhhh maahhh jeeezuss...that was high-freaking-larious! was the line about sneezing milk from south park? but really, that was funny and sweet in sort of a twisted manner, keep writing! (
ggggggggg4sd chapter 3 . 3/7/2011
MOAR lol. This is really funny, so don't abandon it... please?
jisko2ijsko chapter 3 . 3/6/2011
wow.

poor raito
Addie chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Thats goddamn hilarious!
Vortex-Of-Insanity chapter 3 . 6/7/2010
hahaha! THIS IS SO HILARIOUS! poor ratio... poor misa having to wathc her boyfriend get raped...
Donatellolover chapter 3 . 6/1/2010
This is a crazy, mortifying awesome story! Love it! It's so hilarious, and poor poor raito, getting molested by Ryuk and all. Lol
Gae-ta chapter 3 . 5/13/2010
...so the next chapter will be about yuri.. right?
yaoilover6969 chapter 3 . 4/23/2010
wow please write more and iam sorry i just now getting to you about this but i had a hole bunch of other stories to review but i loved this chapter and please write more.
Susan Kreber chapter 3 . 4/2/2010
GEZ I SO love the thought of Raito being molestated xD And Misa is the cruellest of all :)) Great job, thank u (I also like the term "his human" when u talk about Ryuuk and Raito:)) Which makes things even more interesting, in the manga's/anime's (dunno) uncut version - ppl say - Raito also becomes a shinigami, muhaha. I hope he wont lose anything afterwards.
emma chapter 3 . 3/12/2010
Hi my name is emma as you can clearly tell this stuff your writeing pure geniuse i Luve it! dude im so addiced any time you plant to finish would be awsome ill wait till the next one with barelycontained excitment.