Reviews for Of Mirkwood Voyeurs and Rohirric Exhibitionists
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 4/6
Bwahahahahhaaa! Possessive much? lol Poor Legolas, he never stood a chance. Hee hee, at least he got a free show. XD
kapurisudesu chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
noooo! legolas/harry is soooo much better! poor legolas! or at the very least a THREESOME! TT_TT
why you so mean to legolas? XD but it was still very well writen and HAWT!
Anankastic Eosphoros chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Loved it.
koryssa-kory chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
aw! poor legolas! but really can he mind THAT kind of torture? O
TheOneThatIsAddictedToHPfics chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Loved it! Could you sand me the Lemon Scene? My E-mail is:

ofra_13 Walla . com
Shadow Eclipse chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
i find it interesting that you don't write the lemons when you do quite well with words

so the question is . .

why do you stop right when it gets good?
Greysh chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
Very hot! Eomer is really strong and dominant here, I like it :D He completly tired his little minx out :) hihi

I hope you'll find the time to post all your fics and their lemons on lj. You have so many great fics :) oh what horrible that I haven't found this little heaven of hplotrcrossovers sooner... Keep up the great work!
Touch of the Wind chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
You should write one where Legolas/Harry/Eomer are all together, maybe have a new series where they are all bonded...
1886890 chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Thank god I didn't read this while in class. But it looks like you're my favourite new author! I never read cross overs until recently.

Whoa, did you just see me jump ship? Looks like I'll be stuck around for a while.
fukinperfect chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Hot as always really ove ur fics they are like highlights in my day. Please keep them coming.
vairetwilight chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Did anybody else feel bad for Legolas. :( That was really hot (I read it on aff). Eomer spanking Harry is soo hot. But poor Legolas is heartbroken. SO Sad.
PinkSakuraPetals chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Legolas is so naughty...he didn't even hesitate to agree to watch! ...though, I wouldn't either. :)

And so the smut continues!
MarieVerdonck chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Torturing Legolas like that, how mean! :D

The last part was a bit sad, now I almost wish for Eomer's death just to see what would happen... *smirks evilly*

Athena
drang88 chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Very hot...but I definitely felt sad for Legolas at the end. But since it only seemed like lust, it should pass over soon, I suppose. As always, I enjoy every single one of your stories..
Ariaeris chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Arwen, I...guh.

That's about all I can say right now. Guh. In a good way of course, though.

Really, you are a master at this pairing. Even now, my lust has not been slaked in the slightest, and I desire more fics for Eomer and Hsrry even more. Still, as I promised, I will write your gift and have it posted soon - most likely tomorrow, okay?

Until then,