Reviews for Waking Up
Puffins XD chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
"Hah, they were all such teases…" This is why we love you Link! LOL
Celestial Rainstorm chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
I can't believe I didn't review on this sooner. This is simply great, and a very accurate telling of Link's escape from his icy tomb. Poor guy.
I'llbeStronger chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
I really liked this fic. I love reding stories about Link, he is my favourite character after all and I wis there were more on the site.

Very well written as well. I liked how your words just flowed smoothly and the descriptions weren't blunt or to over the top so well done. I love it how he thinks the girls are just 'teases.'

Great job!
Go-Go Spiders chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
Ooh, that was a really good backstory for Link! :D I like that he thinks the girls on the beach trying to get away from him are all teases. Oh Link, you skirt chaser. XD
BasementOfTheMansion chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Nice.

I really like this one. Kind of a mood piece. You really captured the oddness of waking up in a completely strange new setting and not really understanding it, and still that Linkish attitude we all love so much.

And I like that you provided reasons for him to be terrorizing beachgoers and carting off girls. Alpha male, and such.

"Hah, they were all such teases…" Giggled over that one.

And he fights off the national guard. And the coast guard. And the lifeguard. _ As far as I remember, it seems accurate to the movie.

I like how you were descriptive enough to make everything clear to the readers while Link remained in the dark. Excellent. This fic is epic win.
Nobility chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
I like this- I like this a lot! The description was very blunt and instinctive, reflecting the thoughts of primitive cave ape-fish-man. I have no criticisms and no complaints. A perfect 10/10.