Reviews for So Then Thus
saiyanchic1234 chapter 3 . 5/15/2012
hahahaha this was absolutely brilliant. I wish more people would write stories with Walter and Astrid kissing - even just sweetly. They're so cute. This was really well written and you did a great job of keeping them in character. I think chapter one, where Walter is talking about Astrid being in Hell, is hilarious!

Well done! Well done indeed! Keep up the good work!
Brette O'Connell chapter 2 . 5/5/2012
Absolutely adorable!

I'm so glad that there are other Fringe fans who can see that Walter and Astrid make a darling couple!

Their kiss was perfect!

Great chapter!
What-Ansketil-Did-Next chapter 3 . 2/13/2011
This story was entirely sweet. Loved it.
kimbari chapter 3 . 10/22/2010
I love you. For having this in your head. Your Walstrid is perfect. Love the fic, too!
pendras cornielius chapter 2 . 10/19/2010
i still find this cute. and i had to look up Persephone and the pomegranate to get it. sigh my mother would drill me if she found out i forgot my mythology... but for the record i new it had some thing to do with kidnapping. X3

this should has a sequel just for kicks, lol it could be called 'After' HAHAHAHAXD
DawnCandace chapter 3 . 3/24/2010
This story was so cute!
roxygosia chapter 3 . 3/8/2010
She's distracting him from his work! How cute is that? Great story, I can actually see them acting this way on the screen. Please write more!
Terribly Sorry To Interrupt chapter 3 . 1/14/2010
That was a fun read!

]
spaciireth chapter 3 . 12/13/2009
I didn't actually think I'd really ever find myself reading this pairing, but damn, you write it so adorably. This was gorgeous! :)
Kittenmommy chapter 3 . 11/25/2009
Oh God, another cute story! Bravo!
pendras cornielius chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
i love it! its so cute! yay WalterXAstrid! loved the stroy, keep writing your awesome!
Halfmoonglasses chapter 3 . 5/12/2009
I love this story! Wonderful written, heartfelt and in character! Thanks! Could you maybe write another one shot about them? It s just that you do a great job!
Anonymous chapter 3 . 5/8/2009
D'aw
atheneblue chapter 2 . 5/7/2009
This is really sweet. I love the flow of your writing. The only thing I might suggest is someone to beta or proofread. I'm interested in your analysis of "so then thus" from "allora". Could you explain it further? -ab
SexyScottishDoc chapter 3 . 4/27/2009
I love this so far! please update soon, I really like this pairing...and your writing is awesome!