Reviews for Ninja Chef Naruto
Refraction of Light chapter 12 . 6/15
Aww not updating anything in so long. This has got to be the greatest comedy in the Naruto section I've found so it's kinda disappointing that this and your other works are abandoned.
Woah this is on one of my lists for "Most Fucked Up Fanfictions Ever"! It's like a crossover of Naruto and Tokyo Ghoul and Toriko. Whoever this author is in real life...hope you are not a cannibal. But if you are...Oh wells! Can't beat your writing and imagination!
ugh, just had to add a novel worth of technobabble and shit as the final chapter... disappointed
Love it chapter 11 . 3/16
Love it hoping for more, and FYI sugoi means really amazing/terrific, not horrible :D
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
what the fucks wrong with you are you secretly interested in cannibalism?
yindragonkiba chapter 12 . 8/13/2015
Hot damn this is a damn fine story
syndorias cinders chapter 1 . 6/5/2015
n
Wrin chapter 12 . 12/8/2014
Started out strong, but accumulated too many crossovers. I think for someone who likes all of the series you're using it'd be great.
xyz chapter 8 . 9/29/2014
*finished reading chapter 8*
Oookay... I think I may be permanently insane/hyper/breathless now from constant laughing fits/ridiculous concepts/comical relief.
Good... (or not, depending on how you look at it, since I HAD wanted to work on a serious (as in, not comedic relief) Naruto-fic today) ...job.
RedFistCannon chapter 12 . 12/10/2013
Awesome story update soon please
The bleach crossover in this chapter was however kinda annoying because I think the randomness in the story became to much but meh I'm not here to boss you around just read.
Oh and can't wait for the meeting between Naruto and Kushina :D
frytrix chapter 12 . 8/12/2013
Great story, wish you would update soon tough.
Entoarox chapter 12 . 5/2/2013
I feel the need to go watch a soap simply because its actually LESS weird then this story...

After all, just the "impregnated my gay and currently transgendered-female but normally male ex-teammate who happens to be a high-class bad guy" thing is enough to give most soap-writers a soap-gasm...
Include the rest of this story, and you get a major OMGWTF FOR ALL THAT IS HOLY MY EEEYES!

But I honestly havent had such a good laugh in ages either, and you manage to write the story in such a way that the cannablism although clear, is not even half as disgusting as you would expect.
(Especially since you keep adding the "with ramen" thing to every combination.
Lord-Drakos chapter 5 . 1/23/2013
Great story. Lol, you should do a crossover where your Zetsuz-trained Naruto who refers to people as food recipies meets a Kakuzu-trained Naruto/other shinobi that refers to people by their bounty prices.
I'm Naruto Dude chapter 1 . 12/5/2012