Reviews for Ninja Chef Naruto
syndorias cinders chapter 1 . 6/5
n
Wrin chapter 12 . 12/8/2014
Started out strong, but accumulated too many crossovers. I think for someone who likes all of the series you're using it'd be great.
xyz chapter 8 . 9/29/2014
*finished reading chapter 8*
Oookay... I think I may be permanently insane/hyper/breathless now from constant laughing fits/ridiculous concepts/comical relief.
Good... (or not, depending on how you look at it, since I HAD wanted to work on a serious (as in, not comedic relief) Naruto-fic today) ...job.
RedFistCannon chapter 12 . 12/10/2013
Awesome story update soon please
The bleach crossover in this chapter was however kinda annoying because I think the randomness in the story became to much but meh I'm not here to boss you around just read.
Oh and can't wait for the meeting between Naruto and Kushina :D
frytrix chapter 12 . 8/12/2013
Great story, wish you would update soon tough.
Entoarox chapter 12 . 5/2/2013
I feel the need to go watch a soap simply because its actually LESS weird then this story...

After all, just the "impregnated my gay and currently transgendered-female but normally male ex-teammate who happens to be a high-class bad guy" thing is enough to give most soap-writers a soap-gasm...
Include the rest of this story, and you get a major OMGWTF FOR ALL THAT IS HOLY MY EEEYES!

But I honestly havent had such a good laugh in ages either, and you manage to write the story in such a way that the cannablism although clear, is not even half as disgusting as you would expect.
(Especially since you keep adding the "with ramen" thing to every combination.
Lord-Drakos chapter 5 . 1/23/2013
Great story. Lol, you should do a crossover where your Zetsuz-trained Naruto who refers to people as food recipies meets a Kakuzu-trained Naruto/other shinobi that refers to people by their bounty prices.
I'm Naruto Dude chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
good i liked it
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Paradox Dreams chapter 12 . 10/7/2012
Ha! Half Sexy- er, I mean snake anko. With fox tails. Strangely hot, strangely curious. Gotta love the blood crazy special jounin.

Excellent story by the way. Is it bad it made me hungry?
arapto chapter 12 . 4/20/2012
I absolutely loved this story! Both an original idea and a great execution. Well done!

I hope you will continue this.
I Read For the Content chapter 2 . 1/14/2012
oooooookay, I'm getting pretty freaked out already
I Read For the Content chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
O.o canibalism has never been so funny. WTF man (or woman)?
X-elemental chapter 12 . 12/18/2011
Well, this has been quite enjoyable so far. Also, for lemon you can just go to and even link the parts of story that shouldn't be in to (haven't actually read the TOS specifically on that, but I've seen several popular authors doing it. Then again, I've seen lemon being posted and liked too...)

Oh, and IMHO: Copying canon suck indeed. But predicting canon is Eleven Different Kinds of Awesome.
HCVquizibo chapter 12 . 12/3/2011