Reviews for About Venice
pennyd chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
A sweet story. Hard to read since I know what really happened in Venice.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
Very cute ... that's exactly how their meeting would have gone if it hadn't been for the misguided ideas of Peter David.
imnotacommittee chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Aw! This is just lovely. It's just like Kathryn to be up at 3:30 in the morning, and I love how she needs to speak to Chakotay, how he can put her at ease, even if he's so far away. And Chakotay with all those things to do dismisses them immediately to spend time with her and not regretting a second of it. You got their banter just right - playful flirtation with underlying love. It makes Full Circle all the more heartbreaking, and yet, well, not so bad anymore.
I wish there was more fanfic based on Beyer's relaunch novels; they are a delight and have so many missing moments.
thank you for creating and sharing!
Kerry J chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
*Sigh* That was wonderful. Touching, sad (in hindsight, having read the books), sweet and beautifully written. If only...
KJaneway115 chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
This is beautiful. So poetic, romantic and filled with longing.
PsychoticSax chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
AWE! That was incredibly sweet! Why is it that I love your stories so incredibly much? Maybe because they're awesome? Maybe because they just gave me an idea...? :)

-QOTB-
AussieNinjaChick chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Oh my god that is sooo sweet! I'm almost in tears!
Gy53byg chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
wow!...very sweet...I'm speechless!
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
Incredible story! Very moving! I really enjoyed it!
kitcat19us chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
great story
polomare chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
Lovely, just lovely. :-)
Tharin chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
I'm just reading "Full Circle", so this story makes my eyes water up. I'll hope the next book will include a miracle and a happy end. You managed to get Chakotays voice just right (Kathryn, too). Thanks for posting.
Heartwings chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
-smooth & sweet, just like a good chocolate mousse! Yeah, I'm sure they'll be too busy to eat it, so just send it to me and nobody gets hurt.
Cheshire6845 chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
oh. oh. oh... that is just so damn...perfect. *sniff* I love it.
theshipperlogs chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
A wonderful edition to "Full Circle". Knowing what happens in the book makes this story even more bittersweet.