Reviews for A New Life
Ashen jar chapter 20 . 2/17
So I just read this and Unexpected Things, they are both really well written and so good! I do hope that you update soon, I realize its been a while but hey, it will be worth the wait! Anyway, awesome story, great plot and characterizations, hope we get an update, but if not I understand. :)
Thorn Wild chapter 5 . 10/28/2012
Interesting tidbit, the latin word for left is the same as the etymological root for the word 'sinister'.
kii chapter 19 . 7/21/2012
can you please let us know if you have abandoned this story bc you havent updated in a year
Naeara chapter 19 . 6/14/2011
So the middle of finals was a realllllly bad time to start reading fanfic again...Oh well! Awesome last couple of updates! I was full-on squealing when Angelus ran Tara through...why is it always Tara who gets so badly hurt *sadface*? But awesome none the less. I really want to see what this Michael character is up to. And how could Angelus completely miss that dead seer meant Dru? She was my first thought...although I only know of one seer, maybe Angelus knows more than me and it wasn't quite as obvious...I really think that they ought to name a wing of the Sunnyhell hospital after these guys, "The Scooby Wing", with reserved rooms for each of them whenever they need it...they deserve it. Keep writing and I'll keep ignoring study for fantasy! x
waddiwasiwitch chapter 19 . 3/20/2011
I just want to know what happens next. It is a little like deja vu what with Spike in a wheelchair and Dru & Angelus teaming up once more. I can't wait for his reaction to Dru being around. More please soon...*is making puuppy dog eyes*
waddiwasiwitch chapter 18 . 3/16/2011
Oh I just love this story but it had been so long since I read it. Yay you're back and I only just realised. Looking forward to more.
McPastey chapter 14 . 3/14/2011
Will this story ever be finished?
KittenOfDoomage chapter 15 . 5/24/2010
please continue, i've been working my way through your fics and you are an exceptionally talented writer. i understand the whole rl thing lol i have trouble with my own fics but seriously, this is an amazing story, very very well thought out :) i'll be looking forward to the next update
bexyally chapter 14 . 2/27/2010
really enjoying reading this story so far i love its great and you are very talented thanks for wrighting this story hope you update soon.
Nameless HeeHee chapter 14 . 2/9/2010
it was when dru was in town and led some guy into the alley to eat him. and for the record, i never liked angel or angelus, or as i like to reffer to him 'Puppy', hes lame. he's all broody and morose with a soul and all puffed up rooster without one. blea. spikes a much better vamp and over all character. Yay Spike!
FirehouseGirl chapter 14 . 1/25/2010
I just finished reading both the first story and it's sequel "A New Life". I just wanted to let you know that I love the story and can't wait for your muse to reappear with more chapters. I hope that the muse shows up soon because I can't wait to finish the story.
The Queen of Confusion chapter 14 . 10/25/2009
Great story! Hope to see more soon!

SARAH
Doni chapter 14 . 6/12/2009
Great chapter and good job with Michael...it feels like he'll be a strong original character. I don't recognize him, but I'm sure I'll have a 'doh' moment when you reveal the link. I wonder what he's going to think of Spike when he meets him?
Beige Flicka chapter 14 . 6/12/2009
oh, this is so annoying because I recognize Micheal but I cant say from where, argh!

but I like it anyways :) it gives it all a bit of a twist, yea? how exciting:D

oh and please forgive any bad spelling, i just got out of bed lol ;D
dancngurl153 chapter 14 . 6/11/2009
Another great chapter, loved it all and I'm very interested in this Michael character. Can't wait for the next update.

Sorry for such a short update, but I'm dead exhausted and need some sleep, lol, I'll make sure the next one is longer : )