Reviews for Love Unites Us
spork chapter 2 . 11/8/2009
this was great; the underlying snark ("For scholarships for girls with disfiguring elbows. I wrote a song.") was marvelous.
Craig Phillips chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Very cool story. The main plot of Stormer and Kimber (two of my favorite character) really evoked a lot of genuine emotion. Though I am not too sure if Kimber would have missed the rest of the gig. My take would have been Kimber hurries back onto the stage while Stormer watches from the wings. She's losing herself is Kimber's stage presence, and lyrics. Something like that :-)

Loved the pairing of Clash and Graphix. I definitely felt Clash's emotions for Stormer, and her sacrifice of her own heart. What is really great is that her sacrifice was rewarded. I do hope you consider a spin off story for that subplot between Clash and Graphix.

Great job!
sailorgaav chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
I love this! You do all the characters really well. Stormer is my favorite, so of course I like the way you write her. I love it when she stands up for herself. She and Kimber make a sweet couple. Your Eric POV is perfect. He's evil, but not to evil, and hilarious. The line about "the ridiculously existent amount of tax Stinger Sound was paying" made me laugh. And I liked what you did with Clash. Clash needs to have someone actually appreciate her.
LJC chapter 2 . 4/19/2009
I love this so hard. Especially Clash and Graphix. And Eric. And *everything*. And Kimber's inner monologue never fails to totally crack me up.