Reviews for THREE TEN
CharlesTheBold chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
Sounds like things are coming to a head. Ryan's now guilty of murder; Will has even more motivation to catch whoever threatened his wife and future daughter-in-law; and Joan has another brainy ally in Glynis. It's interesting that Dr. Hunter has so much experience covering his tracks so as not to look crazy; maybe Joan could take lessons from him. Hope you bring Lily back soon.
Pipsqueek22 chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Love your Joan of Arcadia stories, I can't wait for your next one.
androshay chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Another great episode. Is it just me, or does a Girardi or Hunter get hospitalized at least every other episode? Ha!

I love the Loki reference. It speaks specifically to this episode because Ryan, himself, indirectly helped his brother find and save Lily proving that even bad intentions can have good outcomes.

Such an interesting twist with Helen and John now an "unofficial team" and it is great to see further development of "Joan's Army" which was hinted at in the Season 2 finale and has been slowly building throughout your Season 3.

I also love the twist of Lily potentially in a wheelchair. I just hope she decides to stay around Arcadia to convalesce. Too much drama will be missed if she's whisked away to New York! I can see it putting a strain on her relationship with Kevin at first, but then ultimately bringing them closer together.

Great as usual.
Vartan-LoVer chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Oh wow, that was a really good. I'm expecting lots of action towards the end. And i'm very much loving it. (Which is odd cuz i didn't like it before. Means ur a good writer)

Poor Joan. That must of really killed her. I wonder when Dylan's going to talk to his dad about it, because well, he obviously will at some point, him being her shrink and all.

And I love the espionage thing. I can already tell Friedman is going to get hero status soon. Lol. Please update soon. I'm getting antsy at this point.

(Btw, ever considered bringing in warriors for the battle? I mean, like Anday Baker who could have found God after everything that happened, or Rocky's mother. You mentioned before the people that Joan helped banding together for her in the election...why not the war?)