Reviews for Soul Music
addicted-to-the-fic chapter 1 . 4/3
You have great taste in music
Levitarius chapter 2 . 8/12/2013
So I just read this and thought it was fantastic. I went to your profile to look for the sequel and totally flipped out because I didn't realize that all my favorite stories were written by the same person. You are the shit. I love you.
Monil chapter 2 . 5/26/2013
Loved the first part tough you might consider reposting the sequel here or somewhere else again because (I do not know about others) I do not seem to be able to access it from the link you left.
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 2 . 9/5/2012
"What are you talking about?" Harry Potter pushed his waist length hair back, pulling strands off of his face and tucking them behind his ears.
Funny... You meant _her waist length hair_?
With one more smile at Sam, Harry shook her head. He raised an eyebrow in Dean's direction and laughed.
Jumping from 'her' to 'He'?
Harry wasn't sure how Dean would react when he found out that she was actually a he.
Intriguing. Ah, Harryhe received magical inheritance and is very close to being 'she'.
His eyes landed on one person specifically, a man who was standing at the very back of the bar close to the exit and half hidden by shadows. Harry's smile dropped.
Harry does not find pleasure in seeing a piranha lured into the net. The piranha caught in the net... The singing steel cutting the skin... Blood dropping from the sharp scales, from the many teeth...
He looked over at Harry as he opened his aunt's front door. Oh, he was definitely having fun tonight.
'Having fun' is not a good mindset. Egoistical, careless, not paranoid enough.
"the victim died at the scene, after having his heart ripped out of his chest. Police have not yet found the missing organ."
A fan-stalker. Does Harry know that words of his song are magical, laced with compulsion?
A magical creature. He could have a job, and a wand, and go out on his own, but only if he had a master. Someone to collar him and control him and keep him from killing people. Harry had never killed a person in his life, and he had no intention to. Nor did he have any desire to live life as someone's pet. So he left England, and came to America.
Intriguing.
Nathan shouted, shoving Dean aside, before he took off running. He would come back later, once Harry let his guard down a little.
So Nathan is mean, trying to get Harry off-guard, and to control him.
They would have had to have been looking specifically for him in that area, but why would they be doing that unless they knew the charm was there?
They knew you would be singing here? Or, they have special kind of magic?
Sam watched it all, unaffected, with a frown. Only one other person in Tiziano seemed to have escaped the magic's effect, and that was Nathan Baltimore.
So: Nathan is mean, and intends to control Harry. If Sam (not mean) somehow seizes control of Harry, Sam will protect Harry from Nathan?
If I needed someone to control me If I needed someone to push me around I would change my direction And save myself before I drown… drown.
How can Nathan be so mean, power-hungry?
For a moment, Sam thought it might be Nathan, but then he dismissed the thought. Nathan took off earlier: he wouldn't have come back, right?
Nathan is going to kill him. Is Nathan a creature, or a wizard?
"That's the reaction I usually get." Harry said with a chuckle.
Doesn't Harry realize the song is magical?
Blaise was probably the only person other than Harry who knew what Nathan was capable of. Blaise could only hope that Nathan wasn't doing that again.
Why do they not stop Nathan permanently?
Nathan watched them. His eyes were narrowed, and his clothes were dripping wet. He turned, punched the wall, and gave a satisfied smirk as the concrete cracked.
Nathan is a creature, not a wizard.
Nathan grabbed him, his hand fisting into Harry's hair. "You will belong to me. He promised."
Who 'promised'?
Good luck, Blaise, Dean, Harry, Sam. I really dislike violent death.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/23/2012
Not a bad story and I hope to see more of your work.

The Crimson Mage.
sami1010220 chapter 2 . 7/28/2012
awwwwww, such a cute fic! well, the end was, the shooting someone in the head probably wouldn't be considered cute, lol. anyway, i can't wait for the next one!
Alfirin-Lover chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
It's a very good story, but Dean is the blond, and Sam is the brunette. That was the only problem.
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
sweet story hope u write more soon
Immortalis Cruor Elf chapter 2 . 12/3/2010
nice nice nice nice!
xDarklightx chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
I love it. It is a great story.
PHEONIX39 chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
AHWE-Is this really over? I was looking forward to little Deanella's and Harriettes(snicker) LOVED IT! CHEERS!
excentrykemuse chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Wow. *jaw drops* bloody hell.

I read this on recommendation from KounetsuDeb. I hadn't before because I -er- hate supernatural (i know, i know, absolute treason) but I'm so glad I did. It really was amazing.

cheers,

cen
Marj123 chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
I enjoyable your story.
Dark Angel's Blue Fire chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Hehehe loved reading it thanx for sharing x
Heksie chapter 2 . 9/15/2009