Reviews for Partners
Hahaha... I don't know why I found that line so funny. I guess my mind is just a dirty place
Aw, this is just adorable! It's nice to Rorschach with a sense of humor
ExplodingKnuckler chapter 7 . 5/4
Ooooh His Voice Was Ringing Some Bells :)
ExplodingKnuckler chapter 5 . 5/4
Loved them meeting with the Comedian :)
ExplodingKnuckler chapter 1 . 5/4
Great Start :)
StrangePointOfView chapter 66 . 1/28
This is amazing and adorable!

I'm glad you set this before Rorschach had his incident with the dogs. Otherwise I would have had to avoid it because of how ooc he's being. But it's not ooc for this period of his life, and I love how you've made it feel lighter without detracting from the grimness of the Watchmen world.
NotProcrastinating chapter 66 . 7/16/2014
Ah, the happier alternate version of Watchmen. :') I'm crying because this is the best watchmen fanfic I've ever read. I...I actually have no idea what to say, there's so much to love in this fanfic.
First off, I want to say thank you! Thank you so much for making this fanfic! I've enjoyed every bit of this, how you wrote the ups and downs and difficulties of having a relationship with someone like Rorschach is pretty realistic with what Laurie went through. Although there were some parts of OOC-ness it did match and go well with the story.
My favorite parts were Walter being jealous. ;D Well, maybe except when he almost killed Dan. Maybe. (I never liked him in the novel, LOL.)
Every fluff moment with Laurie and Walter made me ASDFGH:JKL. I swear, I squealed/screamed everytime they said corny stuff/and or kissed.
Inever thought of Rorschach/Walter and Laurie together- I was a bit skeptical when I heard of the pairing, but now I am totally crazy for this pairing. They will forever be my OTP. Once again, thank you so much for writing this amazing fanfic! Thank you! :))
Guest chapter 34 . 10/20/2013
lol. he fell asleep while leaning down over her for a kiss?
Rex Splode chapter 21 . 10/19/2013
I never read the comics.. but I just cant seeing Rorchach crying... Like no, seriously, never. lol. I don't even recall if he did in the movie, but I don't think he did. I know this is a few chapters late, but It stuck out as being completely out of character... although quite a bit is out of character from the standard. This is not a bad thing, AU is good sometimes. This story.. has ups and downs,.

Sometimes your writing impresses me, then at other times i feel like your just filling space or not sure how to make someone come acrossed. Your pretty good with the Monologue for Rorchach, with his constant inner demons,mental problems, and just how life has made him kinda F'ed up because he doesn't wanna be like everyone else. As far as FF goes, this is good.
Rex Splode chapter 9 . 10/19/2013
How old is Walter in this story? He cant be much older than 27, if the comedian is calling him a kid and shes only 16.
Rex Splode chapter 6 . 10/19/2013
Whoa.. ya know i never was a reader of the series but i watched the movie. Your doing a pretty decent job capturing the difference between his two personalities and so far the story is very much like a crime drama, although more detective stuff would be cool. As so far its really just been him rough housing guys and sneaking about 'off camera '. This is well written, none to very few spelling errors.

I like this pairing better than Night Owl and her, to be honest they need to make a movie all about Rorschach!
westerosi113 chapter 66 . 6/17/2013
Just wanted to say i've read this story twice and i love it so much. Both characters are written beautifully and bless you for writing this.
AerynsFallen chapter 66 . 5/16/2013
I've literally just spent hours on this fic from start to finish. It was simply amazing. I'm not a huge fan of Watchmen nor have I ever read the graphic novel but for some reason the idea of these two just stuck in my mind. I looked for a story with these two in mind. I'm so happy to have discovered this story. Thank you for such an amazing story. I loved every moment of it!
Guest chapter 21 . 3/15/2013
Your story is amazing and your Blake is imaginative, fascination, heart warming and generaly fucking perfect
Guest chapter 12 . 2/21/2013
/All children deserved to know their fathers./ Walter...