Reviews for Love Bleeds
BlankSpace1009 chapter 7 . 7/26/2012
This is so amazingly awesome! And now my laptop is stained with red dots because I was dyeing my hair at the time but got too engrossed in reading this to sort it out properly. Ah well. It was worth it! 3
InDeppth chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
I love this fic already :))

I had an image of a normal woman until u said Eleanor and now I can see is rich trying to fuck Julian. Ta ;)

xx
sexybeardedlover chapter 7 . 6/6/2010
i've read this story twice :D I love it
RNRNKon chapter 7 . 2/13/2010
Wow! This is a great story (I love the main idea... it's so twisted and yet makes for good writing!) and I loved the little thing with Ol' Greggory! (Also, that long-haired British comedian... Mr Brand, by any chance?)

And I love you for slipping in that little Tim Minchin reference. ("like a nun needs cock") :D Minch is my God.

~ Kon x
HalianFromPlanetZork chapter 7 . 2/7/2010
(reads Tom Kitten is Britania's review)

GOD YES i was wondering if he was pregnant, well actually i was hoping he was. That would have been a strange yet brilliant end to this story, i can't help it, i love mpreg. I laughed when i found out Eleanor was Vinces mum. Bless she doesn't remember Howard at all, which isn't a bad thing, makes the whole him getting off with her son thing alot easier to handle. Gregg pairing up with her was brilliant, it's just a shame that Gregg wasn't 'The One'. Anyways i loved this story, happy that it was a happy ending. x
Army of Smith chapter 7 . 7/30/2009
Brilliant story. Original. I loved it.
spicemerchant chapter 7 . 6/1/2009
i love this
xxpipxx chapter 7 . 5/4/2009
So sweet :]

You better start writing again, cause your an amazing writer, and have absolutely awesome ideas xD

x
MariLyn's Mello chapter 7 . 5/4/2009
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!IS HE PREGNANT? WAS HE PPETENDING TO BE A MAN?

Sorry I just got up (In australia) and I read up to were it said he was getting fatter and lightbulb came on in my head.

I am a giddy goat XD!

Anys this is so

o Good thank goodness you updated quickly. I shall review as well when I'm finished. (I had my hand on the screen when I was going down to the review button XD So I wouldn't ruin it)
Stacey190191 chapter 7 . 5/4/2009
Aww that was so incredibly sweet.

Loved the bit with Old Gregg in it and the ending was really cute.

Loved it

xxoxx
xxpipxx chapter 6 . 5/3/2009
Aw :]

Keep writing, though i'm guessing it's near the end xD

x
Little Miss Queen Of Darkness chapter 6 . 5/3/2009
HAHAHA the Tim Minchin quote! Oh you genius! I love tim haha.

anyway y y y...

Brilliant chapter :) so fuffy, cute and funny :)

but poor Vince, drink doesn't help silly :S

is there to be more? i need more, this is awesome.

eleanor and gregg omg best pairing ever haha

xx
Four Way Crimp chapter 6 . 5/3/2009
'more than a nun needs cock'

TIM!

MariLyn's Mello chapter 6 . 5/2/2009
Ok a couple of things I love in this that I have to point out

1. "M. Nice floor.” he murmured as he surrendered to the darkness again. I died when I read this line, it was so funny!

2. This is the best story ever, is there going to be any more chapters or is that the end?

3. Old Gregg and Elanor, haha best couple ever.

4. I now give you the desprite housewives/Boosh award (Hands you invisible award), I do love this.
Brooke chapter 6 . 5/2/2009
Love the Tim Minchin quote!