Reviews for Biological Nightmare
Yuridevil84 chapter 28 . 3/15
This was the best crossover i have read - thanks for the work and that you share it with us.

Kg

yuridevil
Darkspecter141 chapter 28 . 3/22/2014
I'm begging you. Please release the long-overdue sequel already.
the weird kid chapter 28 . 9/13/2012
I just read the whole story from start to finish. And I have to say that this story was awesome! Though I was expecting more humor/crack, though it was still good. I was kind of expecting Jill or Chris to stumble upon them arguing or doing something retarded and make this expression (-_-)', then slowly turn and walk away. XD I like what you did with Osaka. I always felt that with enough motivation she could be really smart. Just turns out that motivation had to be being trapped in a mansion with zombies and B.O.W.'s. I also like how they react to the Licker appearing at the end. They were like "Oh! It's that mutated super-zombie we saw earlier. Sweet! :P" The only thing I didn't like was the ending. It felt like you too lazy to write them shooting the flare and fighting the Tyrant while waiting for the Police to show up, give them a rocket launcher to kill it, then escape. Instead you gave Yomi powers similar to Wesker just speed things up, yet ironically, you ended up writing more than you originally had to. But, except for the ending, it was an awesome story and I will look forward to Part 2.
Naru-chan-chan chapter 28 . 9/8/2011
Why it took me so long to finally get around to reading this, I have no idea. I will say this. It's been a long, LONG time since I have read a story in one sitting... I did it again with this one. The characters were well done, the story of Resident Evil was written so well, even with the lack of the main cast save for Wesker... My hats off to you sir, and I can barely wait to see where the sequel will go.
typhoonskyrider chapter 28 . 8/4/2011
this is an awesome story can you please make a sequel to this for pani poni dash
crashguy1 chapter 20 . 7/29/2011
yes the freaking LIKER appeared that made my day, but wait i thought that the LICKERS first appeared in the second and third resident evil not the first although this is probably based on the REmake and not the original or in my case Resident Evil directors cut dualshock version for playstation 1 which i still have yet to beat since i don't have my cheat disk and without that i keep getting eaten by yawn. also is it me or does the girl whose voice you changed at the beginning now sound a lot like mark from outbreak.
SkyCake chapter 28 . 7/22/2011
Nice work I'm glad you stuck through and finished this story not all authors are as dedicated as you. I am happy that everyone survived and that was a cool twist giving Yomi Wesker powers.

Thanks for liking my user name, I actually got it from a comedian

Patton Oswalt. Check out the joke here its pretty funny.

watch?v55h1FO8V_3w

I look forward to the sequels! :)
Shadowofintent chapter 28 . 7/8/2011
Fantastic. Last 2 parts were... Well I'd like to say worth the wait, but I'm impatient and don't like to wait for anything.

Anyway, congrats on wrapping up an amazing story. I'm an arachnophobic, and the spider parts truly made me shudder. I've never had that happen from a story before.

The ending, leaves alot to explain. Tv tropes originally sent me here, and mentioned that this wad part of a 3 part story so I guess there is plenty of adventure left in the girls.

To the lucky bastard who said Tomo reminds him of his girlfriend or something, I envy you and will eventually turn myself into you and assume your life.

For the record, I have an account, I just don't know how to use it.

Flipped Omega chapter 28 . 7/7/2011
It's finally finished! Yeeeeessssss! Gotta admit, when I first saw this story I thought it sounded like a bad idea, but you managed to keep everything so well in character and wrote everything so well that it was one of my favorite stories by the time they got to the mansion. The only two (small) problems I ever had were some occasional spelling errors and some general fist shaking at some of your cliffhangers (ex. how dare you make Kagura seemingly die TWICE; she dies enough in horror fiches as it is). Other than that this was fantastic, and I can't wait to see what you come up with for part two.
Tetsui chapter 28 . 7/7/2011
*shudder*

It's been a long time coming and it was worth it. I wish you all the luck in your future endeavors.
Blargaflarga chapter 26 . 7/6/2011
I've hardly seen anything of Resident Evil, but I love this story! It's seriously one of the best crossovers I've read! But why do Yomi and Sakaki have to die? D I'd hate you...but referencing Pani Poni Dash makes up for that xD. As soon as I saw the name Rebecca I'm like "Omg it's Becky!", and then my mom looks at me like "What the hell are you talking about?" lol.

I'm really impatient to find out what happens next, so I'll finish reading! 3
King of Werewolves chapter 28 . 7/5/2011
I'm glad you finished this story in such an exciting way. i did NOT see that coming with Yomi getting Tyrant powers, very awesome. I can't wait for part 2!
Hexas 178 chapter 28 . 7/5/2011
Dude kudos on completion of probably my faveourite story on fanfiction you should definatly do a sequal to this you know? because from the bottom of my heart you are a genious you tied the genres together perfectly and at the end of the story tied it up in a nice neat knot. You even left an opening for another story so please im begging you make another one because it has been a absolute pleasure reading this masterpiece azumanga Daioh is a hilarious anime and Resident evil is my faverourite game on any console (except RE 5 on xbox it was good but not that good) So in conclusion thank you for spreading your genious on this site.

Your loyal fan Hexas 178
JoeEngland chapter 28 . 7/5/2011
Hey, thanks, Watanagashi-hen. It was a fun story, and I look forward to Necropolis! And you're right, I'm not from England!
Dat fucking writefag chapter 28 . 7/5/2011
*slow clap*

Good show. Jolly good show.

Those were some years, wasn't it, old friend? But everything has to come to an end.

I especially liked the ending. The new relationship between Yomi and Wesker reached now true Biohazard level. You could almost imagine it as a cutscene in RE5 style.

Well done. I for myself have to work on Genesis Drawn again. My unitversity hold me back on writing, but with my new prolonged knowledge I hope to catch up with you :)