Reviews for The Unforgiving
a TRUE ninja
tiwari2041 chapter 1 . 8/16
umm okay
Rajani-the-Freak chapter 1 . 7/17
the one thing i would point out (and even then it wouldn't be that much of an isswue to me since I loved the story anyway) was that there was no thought given to Kakashi's death. If you went to the legth of mentioning that Naruto decided to keep the... mementos? trophies? whatevs! anyway, if he decided to keep those out of everyone in konoha, even other known ninja, I just think that there should be a special scene just for his death. Maybe Naruto purposefully slipping his disguise just a bit (the purposeful bit only mentioned further in the story in the big reveal) so that there can be the clich├ęd scene of kakashi widening his eyes in recognition and saying 'no! it's can't be!' before being killed. aside from that, props to you!
GoodOldInstinct chapter 1 . 7/16
Damn just damn, I honestly didn't see that coming though the female Akatsuki member made me suspicious
clover cat Klee chapter 1 . 7/9
wow, truly a different take on the old trope :O I loved it really different. though I was really saddened that he would kill Kakashi, I like the lazy fool .
CMVreud chapter 1 . 7/1
YEEEEESSSSSSS!
Awesome story [unassumed gender]!
WitchVela chapter 1 . 6/22
this is quite powerful. thank you for posting it.
bigfan22 chapter 1 . 6/13
Hahahahaha...while I loved that Konoha finally had to answer for all their mistakes, it's too bad the people who caused Naruto didn't get to know the truth about his skills before their deaths. As always...this was a wonderful read and thanks for writing this one-shot for the rest of us.
John Waters Favorite Gimp chapter 1 . 5/19
Pretty dope.
Field Marshal Marshmallow chapter 1 . 5/9
Every time I read this I am hit with it all over again
hentai18ancilla chapter 1 . 5/9
Nice
littleditto chapter 1 . 4/19
This is amazing. I love your take on this trope
magicanimegurl chapter 1 . 4/1
This is to be expected. Good job. Naruto was abused by the village... they got what they deserved. Plus he left kids alone. Write on!
Unsinn chapter 1 . 3/20
Interesting. Came here from Spacebattles looking for antagonist centric stories, but this falls flat as far as the characterization of a malicious Naruto goes.

Well written. Like a museum piece dedicated to awful Naruto tropes primarily utilized by middle schooler's, but well written. Enjoyable even.

Ultimately, a Naruto (or Harry,) that gives into the pressure to be evil tells a story of weakness, not strength, no matter how meny normals get killed. But regardless of what I think of it, it's a good little story.